Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey friends. If my buddy picks up the trial and lvls up to lvl 10 (for example) then...

B

Barry Kilgour

Hey friends.

If my buddy picks up the trial and lvls up to lvl 10 (for example) then decides to buy it, will he keep his progress or have to start fresh again?

A

Alex King

He will keep his progress. But trials isn't available in the free trial just QuickPlay and the campaign

A

Alex King

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Barry Kilgour

Oh i wouldn't expect him to be trials ready by the end of the free trial. lol Thanks for reply!

B

Barry Kilgour

Oh one more thing...i assume we can...but we'll be able to join him duting the free week right?

J

Jessen Armstrong

He can only go to lvl 7 tho so be careful how you make him lvl up lol, no speed leveling, and yes you can play with him in the playlists he can use

A

Adam L Milburn

He can only go to lvl7 I think

B

Barry Kilgour

only lvl 7 jeez...should be enough for him to see if he likes it. Hes more of an MMO player than an FPS player...so hes reluctant. But we got his bro hooked so I think he'll enjoy it just for our company lol

J

John Cruickshank

He will keep the progress as its tied to account

A

Abdul Moiz

Yoo can you tell your friend to add me up i need that mentor of light emblem

J

Jessen Armstrong

Should be enough, he does have full access to the EDZ and Titan, 2 Strikes and PvP so should be enough for him to make his mind up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom