K

Kevin Arcalas

This is not up for debate

J

Juan Angeles

switch

M

Mustafa Aqil

PS4, the new spiderman game looks dope. Also, you can already play the xbox exclusives on pc anyways.

J

Johny Angel

Neither, go crazy on steam.

G

Giovanni Dilabio

Switch, so great, amazing games that are portable too.

J

Joshua Komives

I was going to suggest maybe VR, if your into it. But that area has a lot if work to do yet so probably not. Hah

M

Michael Richard Matovcik

Switch

I

Isaac Smythers

Go with switch, vr or just save to upgrade

C

Charles Stanley Pannell

PS4, most of the xbox exclusives are on PC or are coming to PC and PS4 has some amazing exclusives. The last of us, uncharted, god of war,horizon zero dawn and more

T

Tomáš Weiss

If you already have a PC you are satisfied with and want a console, the Switch is the perfect option. Otherwise just save up or upgrade the PC.

M

Michael Richard Matovcik

Isaac Smythers Pretty much the most accurate opinion here.

I've had a switch since launch and I have yet to run out of things to do with it.

I bought a vive on black Friday and it's amazing. Also Amazon is running a deal today for the Vive, audio strap, fallout 4 vr, AND a $100 Amazon gift card all for $600. That's pretty much $260 of extra stuff for msrp of the vive.

And saving for upgrades is always good.

J

Joe Mintz

get a ps4, they got dope exclusives, and most of the exclusives that are coming out to xbox are coming to PC anyways.

R

Romeo P. Barrozo Jr.

ps4 for exclusive games.

D

Dre Beats

None wtf. But if you really want a console you should get the Nintendo switch. But PC is enough.

T

Tyler Rosentreter

if youre between the xbox one x and the ps4 pro probably the ps4 pro, but if its a regular ps4 and an xbox one S get the one S

D

Daniel Clark

Had a PlayStation before but only use it for fifa only till I manage on the pc but it not the same... Even though I am a pc gamer but PS4 got to be better than Xbox 1... That my view...

A

Andrew Eanes

Meh if you got the cash, a old school game boy pocket, and Tetris. That should keep you busy lol. I'd say what console you have the most friends on. That way you get the full experience.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom