Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone. So I just got stardew valley, really enjoying it and like the potential....

D

Drew Turner

Hey everyone. So I just got stardew valley, really enjoying it and like the potential. However, looking for pointers on how to start off? It doesn’t explain very much and I have zero idea how I’m supposed to be spending my time. What do I do with my crops? Just sell right away? Stuff like that. Thanks!

J

Johnathon Mendez

The best way I can say to learn is to just watch tip videos on YouTube. For the crops though usually yeah just sell them, but certain kinds you want to keep a few of. I made a habit of saving at least one of each though

D

Drew Turner

Loving the game it’s great. Just doesn’t tell you much. Which isn’t necessarily bad haha. Just don’t want to waste my time doing pointless things

D

David Casillas

I was in the same boat as you and just did things along the way.
The way I go about it is.. Yeah just buy a bunch of seeds and stuff to plant for the appropriate season, and get all the crops to sell for more money or quests. Especially important to do immediately, as I hear. (Quests also give monetary rewards)
And with that you can build your own farm by collecting materials and raise your farming level just by watering frequently, planting etc so you can do more. Pretty much make it your own little area.
I've also found fishing to be a great way to make some gold so that you can improve your farm or upgrade your farming tools.
Also try collecting things by donating to the museums, raising affinity with friends, etc. There is lots to do and I feel you can just go at the pace you feel most comfortable with.
There are lots of things to do/upgrade and collect to keep you pretty busy.
I'm sorta new to the game as well so I'm sure other people have more to say on the game.

T

Trent Harshey

Save at least 1 of every crop and if you can the highest star ranking as well. I try to have like 1-3 normal and 1 gold star of all crops cus someone might want one / u need some for quests etc

S

Sabrena Jackson

I recommend expanding your bag inventory space as fast as possible. As far as crops go, water once a day, and get scarecrows so they dont get eaten. Save a few of your crops but sell most of it. You wont need gold star items to gift people or for quests, you just need them for the community center, and you'll need 1 star item for an event in summer, and a variety 9 gold star items for an event in fall. I cant recommend getting hops enough. Once they produce they will produce everyday and you will make a lot of money on them.

G

Gary Ford

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Watch the TV every Sunday and Monday. You'll get info from it.

C

Charbel Jubran

Dose people know if I can put it in French ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom