Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey, everyone. Let's try an Ask a GM thread I'm a Tank Main/Junkrat/Full Flex...

J

John Huk

Hey, everyone. Let's try an

Ask a GM thread

I'm a Tank Main/Junkrat/Full Flex player, with multiple GM accounts on PC. I've done the climb on fresh, and low ranked accounts, and can play pretty much any hero.

Ask me something you aren't sure about, tips for certain heroes, or just general things you need help with.

Don't be shy. I'll answer everything the best I can.

M

Melanie Kemraj

Any tips on playing Widowmaker?

J

Justin Rodriguez

inb4 the Plats come in and say you don’t know shit about the game and give their “advice.”

M

Maurice Sportiello

Are you familiar with Ana or Sombra playstyles? Wanna main those too (High plat/Dia right now).

김해민

how to you win against 2 healers when you are mei and the opponent is ana and moira? arcade mode btw

김해민

does shaking your aim while playing tracer or sombra help?

M

Madison Finan

how do you get boosted to gm as mercy

김해민

am i the only one who main Ana and Mei because I can freeze/sleep them and say hi to them?

B

Bailey Evans

My question: Can you help me get to Masters? xD

E

Elliott Crampton

Any winston tips?

B

Brett Thielemier

How many Mercy mains have offered to sleep with you for a boost?

R

Ricky Guinn

Why do i not find this game fun anymore and how do i get to be fun again? I took a two month break and im always high diamond/masters when i place so skill isn't a issue

J

Jade C Rainey

Any Sombra tips?

J

Jonathan Lazard

Do you play on console?

N

Nathan St Onge

I want to know what is the meta atm to climb. Cause I'm a hanzo roadhog player

S

Sha Ou

Some mercy positioning advice? If you have, like winston/dva do you have to follow them to the fly? Or they must back up for the heal? I get killed often as mercy

B

Brett Thielemier

What flanker should I learn as a flex option? (I usually play Widow or McCree or Pharah)

김해민

#1 is mei #2 is ana and #3 is rein #4 is dva tips to climb??

J

Jack Wilson

How small is your dick

K

Kai Turner

I'm a Pharah main, but I struggle to hit enemy Pharah and Mercy players - how do improve my hit rate on airborne enemies?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom