Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone, I just entered in the Switch family and I'm super hyped about it... For...

V

Vassi Vas

Hey everyone, I just entered in the Switch family and I'm super hyped about it... For the moment I started playing Oxenfree but I must say it's a bit slow, is it getting any better as I'll move further into it?

L

Lauren Walker-Nazir

I guess I would say it’s starts off a little slow. Not sure how far you are into it. It’s never going to be action packed but I was definitely entertained throughout.

B

Bekrah T'sion

I purchased Oxenfree about a week or so ago but haven’t taken the time to play it yet so I couldn’t tell you.
Regardless, welcome to the Switch family.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Thought OXENFREE was meh. Night in the Woods is a 100x better adventure game

S

Stephen Blancher

It's a very light on interaction and more about watching a story unfold. It definitely gets more intrigueing as you go along. I really enjoy it for late night brain dead gaming. It's kinda like... Playing a tv show.

N

Noah Welch

My 2016 GOTY

M

Michael Hayes

I played Oxenfree over 3 days this week and loved it.

J

Josh Brinton

Yeeess, I picked up Oxenfree the other day for £3.99 on the switch and it's fantastic

L

Latini Marco

I quote Mario Rex Ferrara, oxenfree is quite disappointing. Night in the woods is way much better

V

Vassi Vas

I have to say that after playing it for 3-4h it finally entered in the story and everything started unveiling... Isn't so bad, it's like a Telltale story with cute little characters. I'm looking forward to continue, and most probably to forget it ever after

B

Bonnie Cheung

It gets really weird and creepy later on. This game is story heavy with little to no action so base ur opinions off this fact. Some love it some don't care much for it. I personally never played it so I can't say if I love playing it but I did love watching youtubers play it

E

Evan Carson

I liked it. Story driven and gets a little weird

G

Gregg Cerenzio

no. its slow and weird till the end.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom