Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone :) enjoying Breath of the wild at the moment, but can't get past...

C

Carla Croft

Hey everyone :) enjoying Breath of the wild at the moment, but can't get past Waterblight Ganon! is there anything I need to do beforehand or get before I try to fight him?!

R

Rich Greco

Get better armor, beat more shrines to get more hearts, better weapons, etc

L

Line Marie Barstad

Arrows are pretty important ^^ and remembering that cryonis is a thing lul

R

Robert Shepherd

Shock arrows make him a joke

J

Jason Lewis

obligatory "git gud" comment

C

Carla Croft

Wellllllll, I haven't played a Zelda game since majoras mask on ds so I'm a bit rusty! XD

S

Steve Naranjo

Well, first things first, you’ll need shock arrows. That usually helps. Secondly, you need to look at your armor count and how many hearts you have. Is it suitable to take him off? I may suggest increasing your hearts and armor count if it’s still an issue. Other than that, he’s not bad, since you can read his patterns after awhile. Did you obtain the master sword yet?

G

Greg Pettit

I just spammed him. I had zero strategy... maybe used shock arrows by accident just because water...? Shot him in his stupid face and then smashed him a bit if I could get close. No Master Sword, no Cryosis+, not many hearts... probably ate a decent amount of food. I don't know if they scale if you do them later (I went in pretty early!) but all I had to do was shoot him with some arrows and then smack him around.

J

Jonathan Richard

Waterblight is going to be the easiest of the four... get hearts and bring lots of food and arrows and you should be good. Keep eating.

S

Sean Shear

if you have any amiibo you can load up on shock arrows pretty easily

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

Shock arrows,decent armour and make sure you have enough hearts and cook plenty of food beforehand

B

Bobby Major

C

Carla Croft

Thanks everyone :) gonna get my hearts up and get a lot more food then! At first I was unsure if I should've done that dungeon first

R

Rico Verzonilla

Stasis during the last phase shenanigans

T

Tom Warburton

Keep him as far away as possible and use arrows in most cases.

A

Austin Givens

Get good, he's easy

M

Marcus Henne

I just used shock and bomb arrows and he went down with not much difficulty.

C

Carla Croft

Think I have up too quickly when he one shot me a few times instantly lol , didn't even get a chance to move

C

Chris Pierce

Well you can stasis waterblight Ganon you know it might help you defeat him!.

A

Adam Andres

Shock arrows help a lot. This version of Zelda is more strategy (imo) vs mowing down with power (i.e., button mashing combos don’t work anymore cause the enemies more reactive).

I know I didn’t have too many hearts cause I was building up stamina first but use shock arrows then wait for his attack. It’ll take longer (not much?) and you’ll get through.

And, like others said, this ones easier and good to start with one you get Mipha’s ability.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom