Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey are the player dedicateds going extinct now because of the new rent servers ?

B

Braden Rose

Hey are the player dedicateds going extinct now because of the new rent servers ?

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah because they corrupt all the time

J

Justin Hilger

Mine died Monday! Lol went from 30 plus people to like 5

Z

Zacharie Tyler McLaughlin

They're not working as well now that these rentable servers are out, makes sense though wildcard wants some extra money

C

Connor Young

Aye gen u can always play with me man

I

Isaiah Cehura

I still run a server, on Scorched earth atm, pvp, check it out TrustMyArk1996

B

Brandon Wofford

Ark is going extinct

B

Braden Rose

I ran a server had up to like 20 -27 people once rentable came out lost a lot of people

S

Shyaire Turner

A good half and half the ones that corrupt switch. If cross play drops then yea it will dwindle

B

Blake Martin

I’m sure people will still run some. I ran server since last year up until last week. Mine never corrupted or anything, once they get the kinks worked out I’m sure rented servers will take over though.

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Lol no

J

Jason Okubo

Mine never corrupted in 10 months. My day one Xbox after 11/6 update gets a startup error. Assuming continually running it as a server contributed to this.

I was playing on a Nitrado for a couple days. There was no large bases. Ping was around 30. Just as laggy as Dedicated server.

D

Dustin Prosser

Rngd4lyfe

N

Nita Arnold

It's still a player dedicated server as such haha..just less lag, more stable, etc

D

Dan Collins

yes they will die a slow death

Z

Zach Peterson

I still run a server just add relyingcelery11 and tbh eventually people will get tired of the prices sooo dedicated servers will always be around

A

Aaron Watt

They'd should. They're way better. Join us

D

Douglas Cofty

I doubt they go extinct, I still run a Xbox server along with nitrado

A

Aarron Bittick

Yes, of course! Come join my new server, search !LOST KINGDOMZ

PROPERLY BALANCED, BOOSTED but not Op-ed, no admin abuse, %300 more dinos on map, events coming. It shows as a 10 slot but already placed order for it to upgrade to 100 slot, just waiting for nitrado to process order, so jump in early

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom