Contact advertising [email protected]

HELP PLEASE. Having some serious PC issues and need advice.

B

Brad Keehner

HELP PLEASE.
Having some serious PC issues and need advice.

C

Christopher Shoer

whats up??

S

Stavros Xanthopoulos

?

B

Brad Keehner

Get 2 random things happening - Randomly the screen will pop blue with windows has encountered and error and needs to restart. Second - Screen goes black. PC seems like its going into limp mode and have to restart to get video feed.

J

Josh McNeal

Your video card is taking a poop

À

Àndy Crowe

system components and os ? is it a new build ? have you added or change a component or software since the problem started?

B

Brad Keehner

Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor, 3430 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Name AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200

B

Brad Keehner

what can i swap with for cheaps?

B

Brad Keehner

old pc i picked up from a friend for 300 to get me by. my laptop pooped on me. and down from work due to knee surgery

B

Brad Keehner

only thing i changed is ram - but was doing that before. someone said ram so i replaced it.

À

Àndy Crowe

Check temps as being an old system dust is normally the ultimate killer in aged system.

B

Brad Keehner

when i got it from him i took it apart. cleaned it like new and rebuilt it.

B

Brad Keehner

cuz he never used it - it was a dust bunny farm

S

Saad Humayun

remove ram and the cmos battery in motherboard....do all this while pc is off. after 15 minutes or so place them back in and try booting pc. if this doesnt work turn off pc and remove one ram stick if you have 2....and remove the graphic card too and then attach the video cable to ur motherboard which was in the graphic card....then try booting ur pc in safe mode or so. if u somehow manage to boot up and get into ur windows......quickly run msconfig and under startup tab unclick every single shit there is and turn off antivirus. also try switching ram sticks when pc is off. and once it boots up fine like last time...... defragment your hard drive or wherever ur windows is installed to avoid losing the windows forever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom