Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello Survivors! Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding...

• Thread starter Casey Nicholas Williams
  • Start date
C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Hello Survivors!

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding literally cannot happen) ADULT (18+) community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max wild dino level 420, wyverns 530+
The Island, Ragnarok, The Center, and Aberration cluster.

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted. Otherwise, feel free to comment and I’ll answer any questions.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cameron Darby Obrien

So, let's say you find a 420 Giga. How do people have a chance in hell of taming it? Just curious

C

Cameron Darby Obrien

I'd suggest balancing torpor or bringing that down a notch because the stats on the Dino's would make defending against a raid utterly pointless

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Ill take “didn’t read the ad” for $500, Alex.

C

Cameron Darby Obrien

Even if structure damage is completely off which personally, for me takes away from the game a great deal. How is anything that high going to be tameable?

C

Cameron Darby Obrien

Just seems like overkill to me is all I'm saying.

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Plenty of people have solo tamed 420 gigas.

I don’t really care if you think parts of our server take away from the game, because obviously the server doesn’t cater to people like you; it caters to the people who enjoy the atmosphere and play style the cluster offers.

Thanks.

C

Cameron Darby Obrien

Cool.

A

Alik William Balderston

I Tamed a 300 giga by myself just a couple of hours ago on this server

H

Heather Randalls

Ive tamed the 420s its not hard just a bit more material

C

Carrigan Sevedge

It’s pretty easy taming in CnC, it’s a great community too. Not to high of a boost and everyone seems to help eachother and really enjoy themselves (plus there’s a ton of events which is a big plus)

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

With these testimonies I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t want to join the last dedicated server they’d ever play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom