Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. I don't have the game, but it looks awesome....

P

Paul Reed

Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. I don't have the game, but it looks awesome. Figured joining this group would be better than any online review in determining if the game is worth the money before I spend it. Married with children, so money is a rare find in my pocket.

J

John Glen

Mate itl take over your life lol

M

Michael Lee Smith

It’s the worst but best game you’ll ever play

M

Mitch Austin

Buy the game = Divorce. Your life, your choice.

S

Scott Bunting

You will be adopting a new child you need to take care of this 24 hours a day

K

Kris Walters

This is the most addicting game I've ever played and literally all my free time has gone into it. My social life is practically 0 now.

C

Connor Young

Dude if u have a wife and kids and not 10+ people to play with u will be stuck with sp which gets boring

J

Jordan Lundy

Download the trial and find out for yourself because nobody on here is trustable. Nobody on ark is to be trusted even real life friends will betray you for this game it's sad

T

Thomas John

Wife, 2 kids, full-time 55hr a week job. I love ark, but playing alone gets boring so find friends.

Either way 60 for the gamr youll at least play for 2 weeks is cheaper then going out and having a beer on the nights youd be in playing

C

Corbin Hillis

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME ITS AN UTTER PIECE OF SHIT THE DEVS CONSTANTLY FUCK US. Xbox users got ark first and they've been promising dedicated servers for the last two months and lied about the release date 4x already not to mention they've had them available for PlayStation for these last two months and the pc/ PS4 servers are the same price but the Xbox servers cost extra. Then there's the community... this community is beyond the most disgustingly toxic gaming community I've ever had the displeasure of being apart of. Save your money and get a different game. I'll admit I loved it in the beginning but with the community and wildcard always fucking us I haven't played it in over a month and don't plan on playing it anytime soon.

T

Thomas John

Man dont listen to that bullshit. The shit that the developers are trying to come up with wont affect the way you play the game.

Either you like trying to survive, building and leveling, taming dinosaurs, killing bosses, breeding your dinosaurs and just having fun, or you dont.

W

William Davis

Don't forget to mention the lag

T

Thomas John

Yeah, thats true though the lag gets shitty sometimes but im fine playing through it and apparently so are millions of others

A

Aaron George

It's the best game idea made by the worst developers ever. Don't waste your money unless you like empty promises of DLC that gets delayed constantly with infinite lag and no hope of it ever getting better.

T

Thomas John

Again, the dlc and empty promises dont affect the fame thats already there. You can play it right now, as it sits, and be just fine having loads of fun.

If youre mad that the dozens of dinosaurs that are already in the game arent good enough yet and the game is ruined because this one dinosaur they said they were going to put in this week isnt going in the game till next year then you didnt like the game that much anyways.

C

Christina Anderson

I have 5322 hours into ark...it consumes your life. Don't do it.

H

Harley Harper

You won’t be playing that bass guitar anymore if you buy this game

R

Robert Stewart

Personally wouldn’t recommend it it’s a broke game but so addictive but you need a tribe and able to put countless hours in grinding like a bitch just to have a good defendable base

J

Jeremiah Valentine

Its a free lance rpg set in the dino area but you can lose everything in 2 seconds to a kid in Montreal over night. Lotta gain and lotta lose

K

Karine Doucet

This game was a great idea in theory lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom