Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! I'm doing some research for my new Ryzen build, which I'm going to...

T

Tobi Gstaltner

Hello everyone!
I'm doing some research for my new Ryzen build, which I'm going to use as a multimedia pc for the adobe cc suite, primarily Lightroom, Premiere Pro (maybe 4k footage in the future) and Photoshop.
If needed, I'm planning on upgrading the ram to 32gb and the gpu maybe towards a gtx 1070.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ryzen 7 1700 + stock cooler: 294€
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 ti 4GB: 154€
Asus Prime B-350-Plus: 91€
Crucial 16GB DDR4 2400Mt/s: 133€
SSD Ultra II 480 GB Sata: 152€
Seagate Barracuda Compute 3TB: 89€
NZXT S340 Weiß: 74€
EVGA B3 Serie 450 WB3:52€
WLAN-AdapterTP-Link TL WDN 4800: 30€
My budget is pretty much maxed out, expensive changes are sadly impossible. Do those parts make sense together? Are there any obvious bottlenecks in my shopping list? Is it a good idea to start with the gtx 1050ti and 16 gb ram? Do the gpu and tje wifi extension fit the motherboard?
Would you try OC with the stock cooler AMD Wraith Spire LED?
Thanks so much, I'm thankful for any kind of input.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

If your planning to OC Ryzen a water cooler is a must

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Like AMD is famous for, they get hot

I

Ian Nathaniel Mikkelsen

^thats bullshit to begin with.

however, i wouldnt overclock with a stock cooler.
also i'd change the gpu witth 980ti based upon performance

T

Tobi Gstaltner

Another question: how much many should I spend on the MOBO compared to CPU and GPU? Is the Asus B350 plus sufficient/has sufficient built quality to last for 5 years? Or should I consider going for the an X370 board? When doing so, where could I save some money instead? Like I've mentioned, my budget is pretty limited to 1000€/1100$.

T

Tobi Gstaltner

Just out of curiosity: How well would this build aimed towars multimedia production work when gaming? :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom