Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone, I'd like to ask everyone who is going to be mature about this and be...

M

Max Rokitanski

Hello everyone, I'd like to ask everyone who is going to be mature about this and be serious, no it doesn't partake with FH3, but it does with life.

So, I don't have many friends out side xbox. Most of them I've actually met on Forza, due to similar interests.

I'm turning 22 at the end of the month and I'm in an automotive technical college. I don't have a car, and get laughed at, made fun of, and get ridiculed all the time. I've been a Gearhead for longer than I can remember.

So I ask you all this, I lost someone a few years ago, someone who I was planning on marrying. She was hit by an elderly person (i honestly don't remember if it was a man or woman) who was not pay attention to the road. She and I had been planning traveling the world and starting a YouTube channel where we would share our adventures, make vlogs, I'd do video games, racing with fellow gearheads (you all), racing with the Forza community, and playing whatever I felt like playing.

I ask this because I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and sometimes I don't know what to do or even who to ask. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and had fun ringing in the New Year. Now let's make 2018 a great year, I thank you all who have helped me in the past, and who will help me in the future.

Just remember,Guzzoline, Nitro, and Methane pumps through our gearhead veins, and let the Angel combustion of steel watch over you as you take your own path to becoming a Road Warrior.

Max Rokitanski aka The (real) Road Warrior
GT: Capt HorsePower

N

Nick Walters

Sorry for your loss m8 add me and we can drag/tandem/cruise any time: Phanatic98

C

Carl Watkins

I'm so sorry for your loss mate add me CDW87

R

Robert Incze

Yo man. Sorry for your loss I can imagine the rough times you've went through.
Gearheads stick togheter with enough ducktape and zip ties tho
Add me aswell: Robertotjuh

M

Mack Cate

You don't have to have a ride to love and appreciate cars. Material shit comes with time pursue the passion and don't give up

D

Dakota Fisher

I'm sorry for your loss man, keep your head up and if you need Someone to talk to then hit the page up homie. Theirs nothing better than a bunch of gearheads getting together and talking. GT TFSxRambo

H

Harry Dowling

Hey dude sorry its been a crap year and your not having a great time of it but hit me up if you want to drag or you need anything bro and I will do my best to make it happen.

T

Tommo Sharman

Sorry for your loss fella add me up bfg tommo currently away working atm might struggle understanding my acxent thou as im from hull in the u.k

K

Koby Blalock

Hey respect man! Seriously that's a lot of courage to tell a group like us something so deep and I appreciate it. I'm sorry for your loss. You can add me as I'm a mature gear head as well
Gt: DaBOOSTEDracer1

N

Noah Jacob Bilsborough

Respect ✊ brother. Gt TawnyToe0125

Gearheads stick together and help each other out.

C

Christian Butterfield

Im doing a degree in automotive engingeering never been for my licence an im 31 christian250486

A

Antonio Iglesias

Sometimes Xbox can create friendships you never knew you could have , sorry for your loss

Gt:TakeTheBrakeK20

J

Jonathan Baker

I’ll definitely play tonight with ya and Friday night add jonnyreaper1990

J

James Wilson

Sorry to hear that mate. Up for recording anyday if you want just pm me
BOBOWNS12 - GT

M

Max Rokitanski

Thank you, all of you guys, for the support. I will be online shortly, and we can do whatever, I personally like drifting more than drag racing

J

Justin Evans

I’ll add you when I get on and we can play

K

Kanyon Haas

Respect, sorry for your loss. Stay strong. Add me GT:thatdudeinblue3 (sorry about the name. Didn't know about him until I got the name )

L

Liam Nelson

Sorry for you loss m8 i will help and do anyting to help ill play any game do anything in fh3 if you need my help add me killerdog0100 or text me on Facebook remember never think negitive thoughts m8 think of the future lets make 2018 great lets make you even more greater than u are

A

Andrew Smith

Spankmyhonda231 get in on my session always have good times on there

M

Mike Poirier

Add me BagsAREforWEED always down to play bro

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom