Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello ark community I have hosted a PS4 ark server 365days of the year 24/7 it is a...

J

Joshua Kunde

Hello ark community

I have hosted a PS4 ark server 365days of the year 24/7 it is a pvp based server increased

Search:>>>>>>>>>>
Aussie 365 Tribe War x20 Stable TekDrops/Flying speed x2

The point of this pvp server was to cut some of the grinding out of the game. I have built this sever around pvp enabling fast gathering to increase building speed below are the specs of the sever

Server set up

Xp x20
Tame x20
Gather/Harvest x20
Fly speed x2
Weight on players and Dino x50
Food/water drain speed half normal
Long days short nights
Turret x3 damage to Dino
Download items and dinos stop ( stops OP Dino downloads )
Cave damage x3
Muti story rafts and saddle building
Boss spawn on map weekly
Egg / mature x10
Player speed boost x2
Dino damage increased slightly
Dino wild damage increase slightly
Dino hp increased slightly
Active admin/developer
admins / developers do not play and will not interrupt pvp we're here to listen to the player

Server is new and has been up less then one week all ready we have tribes established and marking there claim

Any question just comment
Thanks
Mad

L

Luis Ventura Jr.

Is this a PC unofficial server?

J

Joshua Kunde

Yes it is :) it's hosted by nitrado it is all so a professional server package increased ram and CPU if you would like the specs I can hunt in information down.
Low ping check it out if you like for limited time only starter pack will be given to new players - msg me in game madnis853 if I don't talk back I'm likely to be afk

J

Joshua Kunde

Since the server is new I'll be monitoring the setting my aim is to have a balanced pvp x20 server so far Iv seen I few established tribes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom