Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Heads up server owners. Players are able to transfer from solo to nitrado. We tested...

C

Chris Taylor

Heads up server owners.
Players are able to transfer from solo to nitrado. We tested it passworded clustered and unclusted. Every time we was able to bring it into our server...

So for now we disabled downloads into our server. Again this effected us even being clustered. So anyone clustered take precautions test for yourself...

J

Jae Curley

If it's something crazy I'll just kill it so I'm not that worried but thanks for the heads up

C

Chris Taylor

Well talking to another has clustered unpassworded and he can't pull from solo so Imma hafta get off work check ours.. it's clustered unpassworded as well so idk why we can pull from solo

J

Jae Curley

That's weird...just let people know that if they transfer things in you will just destroy it

R

Robert Fiesser

Now that you put this on the forums it's it's done lmao the trolls know now

S

Sophie Churchill

It's difficult to tell what's transferred and what's not unless you have an admin guarding the obs, if someone's smart about it they just bring a breeding pair of normal levels without doing a thing. Just turn transfers off until fixed it's not worth ruining your server

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

We can’t do solo to our cluster anymore. Was able to a couple days ago.

C

Chris Taylor

Rather have owners know and trolls then nobody know and trolls know and then players yell admin abuse to owners Robert Fiesser.. there's no other way to let everyone know or just owners alone.. have to take good with bad

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

If you join the owners and admins group there is

C

Chris Taylor

Already posted there as well

C

Chris Taylor

And players there as well

K

Kristopher Payne

It got fixed today, I just brought all my servers up and tried them and they worked, uploaded a single player character and couldn’t download it on the cluster. You may have to generate a new cluster ID and link them to your servers, hope this helps

C

Corbin Taylor

Another ark bug

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom