Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Have a "dolphin" gliched above the water! Tried everything I could think of! Any...

S

Sherri Napier

Have a "dolphin" gliched above the water! Tried everything I could think of! Any suggestions?!

T

Tiffany Magee

Kill it

K

Krista Tiné

I was taming a dolphin and it glitched on land and died

J

Jason Ruiz

Whip it. Whip it real good. But watch the health on it

G

Glenn Utley

Get a tribe mate to ride it and use a boat or quetz with a ramp to push it.

N

Nath Standard

Had the same thing happen with a plesi. I never got him down but i did breed him while he was up there. I would have tried a squid but dident have one.

L

Lee Cousins

If you have a tribemate online. And a wyvern. You can make a raft put the wyvern on the raft. Kick tribe mate and then unclaim wyvern. Get tribemate to blow dolphin with wings and then unclaim wyvern back and invite them back. Should blow dolphin back in water. Its the R3 button btw

A

Alex Maida

Or you unclaim the dolphin... We had that problem with a Anky in the ground and wingflapped him.

T

Tengoo Hutton

Shoot it

L

Lee Cousins

Or that

L

Lisa Basinger

Wander and whip. We also had an allie tribe war ours and used the wyv wing flap to knock it loose while whipping it.

A

Arran Williams

Tuso

D

Dean Michael

Looking for PvP players and tribes to join boosted PC Dedicated Server. Will be adding The Island map in the next few weeks as well as more slots to the server as population and community increases. No admins or admin commands in use unless banning trolls/insiders from the server.

Server name: OC/NA-BoostedRagnarokPvP

Server Rates are:
-20x XP/Harvesting
-10x Taming
-4x Mating/Breeding/Incubation/Maturation
-2x Crate/Drop/Fishing Loot Quality
-2x Cave Damage
(Rates will change for special weekend/weekly events)

Friendly PvP is encouraged. Please give new tribes/players a week to build up on the server before attacking. Everyone deserves a fair start :)

S

Shane Wansitler

Try to shoot it with darts, hopefully it will knock it out and fall

M

Manuel Wilke

Take a kaproschus

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Render it

M

Morgan McCormick

Whip