Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone noticed that since the new update that QP has been chaotic as fuck? It's...

S

Sam Wolfe

Has anyone noticed that since the new update that QP has been chaotic as fuck?

It's pretty obvious that no one picks tank at all anymore, instead only opting for 4-5 DPS and 1-2 Healers however one major thing is I have noticed that there's no structure at all.

Teams don't have the frontline formation, everyone's running around like a madman, it's nuts.

Is this just my games or is QP like this for everyone now?
NOTE: I'm not complaining, it's fun.

EDIT: Yes I am aware QP is normally a little chaotic. But it usually had SOME structure. Now there's absolutely NONE. Hopefully people can more easily understand now.

S

Santiago Jara

Since the patch went live all teams have a D.va and a Mercy tho...

D

Dusty Crow

I play comp just cuz of this bs lol

C

Cody Burdick

DVa is seeing shitloads of play in QP...

김나탈리

Is it just me but the last few days ive been getting nothing but defeats on QP. my enemy teams are usually over level 100, 200, or 300, while my mates are all under 100 and we get lucky and have someone above 100. We keep getting rekt.
>inb4 git gud
im a dva main and i always wait for my teammates to come out of spawn so we can go in together. when we go to point, i notice im the last one alive and die all alone. one match we were attack on Oasis (the point with the hole in the center) and i saw on kill cam that me teammates were all up on the pillars (fucking hanzo and mccree and lucio) while i was down alone on the point constantly dying cause 1v6. in the same match, we won a round (the one with the little hut in the middle) when i was dva, we had a zarya and a mercy and a reaper and a soldier i think. we swiped that point so fast. next round they get retarded and do the pillar thing. So yeah. Lately ive been getting so many defeats and its frustrating af.

S

Steven Rosario

Well it is QP. People just wanna test the maps and it's harder to do as a tank.

A

Alejandro Carranza

>qp
>organised

T

Thomas Willemse

Yep, the way it should be. Chaotic and fucking around.

M

Michael S. Myth

Quick play has always been chaotic. Mainly cause everyone has tunnel vision for potg

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

This has been quick play for almost the entire time since launch

C

Christian Wood

I dont have this problem because i play support and my friend plays tank

S

Simon Nøttveit

If i play qp alone its just a fuckfest. Its like my teammates play with their screens off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom