Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Has anyone done the USB storage hack and if so what roms did you use. I have 20,000...

• Thread starter Mickey Muggz Roberts
  • Start date
M

Mickey Muggz Roberts

Has anyone done the USB storage hack and if so what roms did you use. I have 20,000 plus but they are all have been for my raspberry pi. Do i need to use a curtain file format to run off my usb drive?

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Why hack both it exactly the same as playing off raspberry pi

M

Mark Morgan

Not really, SNES mini emulators better than Pi plus the menu and layout pisses over pi

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Pi is like playing on normal computer three are some games that don't work on snes

M

Mark Morgan

Snes mini a lot easier to hack and install games that u want can even chop and change and reflash in 1 minute

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Thought rasbarry where easy after you had it set up

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

If you look up the USB hack it tells you every thing

M

Mickey Muggz Roberts

I have one sitting here so why not lol

B

Brad David

Because the user interface on the SNES classic wont play or hold that many games. Most people get it to hold about 100 snes games before having probs. Some have added all the nes games without prob. But the on board emulator does not play all snes games. You can not over load the main screen and must put files in folders. You would have to know how to change and instal modules for different emulators using HAKCHI. Google hakchi mods.

B

Brad David

And u lose the save state functionality of the SNES Classic's reset button if u change the user interface.

B

Brad David

Thr whole system holds less than 250mb.

M

Mark Morgan

I install over 300 games on over 50 SNES classics and not 1 failure yet

M

Mickey Muggz Roberts

I am talking about adding a 16gb usb drive. Then adding as many games as that will hold!

M

Mickey Muggz Roberts

Loaded NES, GB, GBC, SNES entire libarys. I think im going to add sega and playstatiin games today ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom