Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Happy Mar10 day everyone!!!!...... now im gonna ask which of these 2 games do you like...

R

Russ Messer

Happy Mar10 day everyone!!!!...... now im gonna ask which of these 2 games do you like better? And why? I think Super mario Galaxy is better then odyssey Because Smg had such an Amazing story, and great gameplay. Mario Galaxy has Been my favorite video game for 10 years now so it would take a lot to change that... but would love to hear your opinion on which one is better and why. #Mar10day #MarioOdyssey #MarioGalaxy

O

Olivia Hajdas

Galaxy 2 is one of my favourite games ever

M

Matt Peacock

Not a popular opinion but sunshine is my favourite

S

Steve Naranjo

Honestly, it really comes down to preference since both are praised like crazy. I like what both did for the series and they’re both visually striking with fantastic scores and endearing gameplay. In terms of which one I prefer, I lean towards Odyssey. However, they’re two of the best platformers ever made and two of the best games I’ve ever played.

J

Josh Brown

I prefer Odyssey, I prefer the sandbox style.

S

Sonny Nygård Hansen

I would love at some point in the future either a port or something of it on the switch.. :p

S

Sean Thomas

wow, and i just bought odyssey today

A

Alex Partida

That’s a really hard choice. But i think Galaxy wins it for me. The music, visuals, and story was just so amazing.

J

Joe Foster

Please put your chocolate in my peanut butter, and make A Galaxy 3 open-world.

T

Thomas Boye

Super Mario Galaxy :) Super Mario Odyssey is unfortunately one of the biggest disappointments in the Super Mario Bros series. The visuals and controllers are no doubt top notch, there're charming and funny moments too, but the collectible part and gameplay itself was terrible and lacking, and even yet there is no real co-op mode with Luigi. Instead we get that stupid balloon shit lol Galaxy is still one of the greatest Super Mario games around

M

Milton Raigoza

Galaxy for me it was fun and had alot good memories with it but in the end I love all Mario games

G

Greg Harriman

Super Mario Galaxy came out on my birthday, November 12th, it introduced us to Rosalina, and has some of the best platforming levels ever. Also, excellent music, and I NEVER got sick of it.
Super Mario Odyssey was the first HD Mario game, a pure joy to experience casually and as a die-hard explorer/platformer, and was the best love letter to my first game, Super Mario 64.
If I REALLY had to choose ONE of them...........Super Mario Odyssey.

S

Stephanie Beebe

I agree. I love Mario Odyssey, but Mario Galaxy is my favorite. Would love Mario Galaxy 3 on the switch and port over Mario Sunshine. I do miss Mario Sunshine, it was so relaxing to play.

R

Rashad Moore

Galaxy is still my favorite 3D Mario game. Odyssey is a close second.

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Thats a tough one! I can't decide.

D

Derek Simmons

Oh dang, that is a really hard question, but I believe the story, music, and gravity mechanic still away me towards SMG, I've loved it since I first played many years ago.
But... I haven't made it through much of oddesy yet due to time constraints, but I expect it will take a lot to push SMG out of my #1 spot.

R

Roger Sparks

They are both amazing games. I choose Odyssey. But you cannot go wrong with either one.

R

Rashad Moore

The sheer scope and atmosphere of Galaxy still makes it my favorite one. I thought some of the music was better too. Both however are undeniably Mario's most epic games. It really boils down to preference.

E

Erina Tyrinari

Galaxy is my favorite Mario. The entire experience was absolutely magical. I even grew up playing things like World and Mario RPG and as great as they were, Galaxy was better.

D

Darby Forand

They aren't even in the same playing field, Odyssey

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom