Contact advertising [email protected]

Had a couple of comp games on Lijang and both times I got triple boops + watched mercy...

M

Mark Purdy

Had a couple of comp games on Lijang and both times I got triple boops + watched mercy fall to her doom || stream: valkia

S

Sherry Emerson

I love watching Mercy’s slowly fall to their doom, haha

J

Jeffrey Yong

niuce

D

David Saravia

Trash

A

Alex Strickland-Vazquez

Nice valkia! Love it, good shit

C

Charles Dimanche

almost died to that mercy XD

T

Tom Tom Vierling

It's a good feeling

H

Hadar Shirazi

Looks like the mercy in the end got triggered so she desperately tried to shoot you

I

Izak Gainor

Yeah, blizzard needs to either nerf pharah's flight, or long range abilities. If she can fly, she has to actually get into dangerous situations I/e close to the enemy to do damage, or, she becomes a different type of sniper with low mobility. Not both.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Mark I saw that insane game you had against Tim, moon and lassiz the other day. Did you see that graviton that lassiz did over the roof?

A

Alex Petersen

Valkia you're an evil man but also helping me to push myself to play comp but I can't ... too much toxicity

M

Marie Kathryn

I love watching your streams!

M

Maggie Wright

Damn I'm trying to get as good as you!
My goal One day is to 1v1 you atleast! :p

C

Cris Olsen

How are you able to do that editing? Please tell me where you go and what you do to make videos like that

R

Radwa Ibraheem

Mohannad SamirMahmoud AkrmKarim MahmoudAhmed Saber omal pharah el noob elly m3ana msh bt3ml keda leh

M

Mark Purdy

the sex number

C

Charles Valendez

Calvin James Zamora huhu

A

Alexā Amandā

Alexander Chan Bai Jun LOL that mercy at the end

A

Allyssa Carpenter

She almost got you too, though, lmao. One final headshot would've taken you with her

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom