Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys. Stop. Bitching. About. Mercy. I've seen it all. Mercy 1.0 was trash, others...

G

Garet Parry

Guys.
Stop. Bitching. About. Mercy.
I've seen it all. Mercy 1.0 was trash, others say she was OP. Mercy 2.0 was trash, she hid too much, she was OP with her 5 man res, I've heard every side of every story of every mercy version since the game has been released.

You don't make the game.
Ultimately, you don't influence the creators to change these characters.
Deal with every aspect of the game that we all know and love, or simply don't play it.

I have almost had it with reading about mercy every single day, and that's all this group does. I miss the opinionated discussions (not about mercy), the memes, the player critiques, the questions and tips on how to get better, and everything in between.

Can we please stop arguing about Mercy?

Get gud, or don't play Overwatch.

C

Channing Payton McCabe

Guys.
I've seen it all. Mercy 1.0 was trash, others say she was OP. Mercy 2.0 was trash, she hid too much, she was OP with her 5 man res, I've heard every side of every story of every mercy version since the game has been released.

You don't make the game.
Deal with every aspect of the game that we all know and love, or simply don't play it.

I have almost had it with reading about mercy every single day, and that's all this group does. I miss the opinionated discussions (not about mercy), the memes, the player critiques, the questions and tips on how to get better, and everything in between.

J

Joe Clifton

Hard to argue with pick data. When Mercy's pick rate in competitive (across all ranks, even master/GM) is twice that of the second most picked hero, something's wrong with her in some sense of the phrase, and players have a right to complain.

T

Torri Weis

I’m just here to bitch that you are bitching about all the people bitching about Mercy. Stahp.

R

Richard Miller

I think you messed up,
Mercy 1.0 was 5 man res
Mercy 2.0 was OP

B

Ben Robichaud

Not for nothing it's blizzard the players control the company

A

Alex Pryce

LEAVE MERCY ALONE REEEEEEEE

S

Sam Bouzid

Stop bitching about people who bitch alot please

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

"You don't influence the creators to change these characters"

That's so incorrect LMAO they literally want feedback, that's how they make their changes

H

Harris Ali

K

Z

Zachary Saul

Guys.

You don't make the game.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

This is genuinely the dumbest post I've seen in this group

If you don't like reading about it, LEAVE, according to your logic of course

Y

Yoshi Huo

Y

Yoshi Huo

T

Travis Dumican

AGREE

N

Nathie Ri

Finally someone said it

B

Bryant L Aguilar

Guys.

You don't make the game.

P

Paul Hitchens

"Get gud, or don't play Overwatch."
Can't I just keep playing poorly?

N

Nikolay K. Matsuura

Another damn post about mercy

J

Jesus Alvarado

Reddits and twitters bitching influence them