Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Guys, real talk here: can I install Curse of Osiris on a different drive than the main...

R

Ruben Braz

Guys, real talk here: can I install Curse of Osiris on a different drive than the main game? I simply don't have the space in that SSD. If not, how do I move the whole installation to another drive? TIA.

J

James Middleton

This happened to me I had to uninstall the game and change the folder in the battle.net settings to my d drive because when I was downloading an update it would just stop even when I moved the folder

R

Ry Yan

I don't know if you can or not, but you don't have to uninstall. You can just move the Destiny folder onto another drive, then change the file path in battlenet client settings.

R

Roberto Naldi

You can move the folder around without uninstalling, just move it and point the blizzard client to the new location

R

Ruben Braz

Shit, really enjoyed having it in my ssd. I'll see what I can do tonight. Cheers

D

Daniel Ross Wrightson

U can just copy and paste ur destiny 2 folder battle.net will tell you to install find the folder after clicking install and it will attempt to install realize the folders there and boom game moved

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom