Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys. I need help... So i bought an i7 4770k and ms 7826 kaili motherboard for 80...

J

Justin Mow

Guys. I need help... So i bought an i7 4770k and ms 7826 kaili motherboard for 80 bucks. I know. A steal. Try to get post codes with no ram. 5 beeps. Its either cmos failure or no ram code but ive cleared the cmos and changed the battery. Put the ram in. No POST beep and no video. Cpu functions. Power supply works. Ram is good but im not getting any video output from my gpu or the integrated graphics. This is the last of my budget and i think the board is dead. Is there anything else i can do. Ive blown over 150 dollars building a pc and im getting discouraged after my last board fried and now i think this one is going to as well. What else can i do. All fans work. Cpu fan is plugged in etc. Im at a loss now :/

G

Garrick Schull

What your describing could easily be a dead motherboard. It could be a bad cpu, it could be a power surge on a fan controller (ive had that problem before and my whole system was unstable until i figured out the problem) what im getting at is just take it to a shop if youre not sure what the issue is. Im not sure about where you live but most computer shops around here only charge around $30-40 to do a full diagnostic. And at most of them, if its a really easy fix or really easy to diagnose problem they will figure it out ultra fast likely wont charge you anything.

F

Franek Glowacki

maybe your monitors dead

B

Blake Dalenko

Have you tried changing the resolution on the monitor?

Have you tried different cables?

Have you tried different monitors/tv?

Have you taken one ram stick out(if you have dual/quad channel) to see if a ram stick is bad?

F

Franek Glowacki

is the 4 pin power connector plugged in as well?

F

Franek Glowacki

I think your mobo is dead bud.

B

Blake Dalenko

Here's how to fix a dead mb

B

Blake Dalenko

Here's how to build a pc

J

Justin Mow

Haha. Thanks bud