Contact advertising [email protected]

Gotta love how their healers actually attack with the dps and every mercy, whether...

J

Jordan DaSilva

Gotta love how their healers actually attack with the dps and every mercy, whether NA/Asia, is aware that right click exists. Makes tanking/dpsing ez af. Meanwhile in elo hell “you’re not protecting me! ”.

The lucio/zen players can actually aim too. Meanwhile, we have blind children...

I also like how every tank in this pro league [so far] is dva/winston, even on defend, since they know their dps can aim and healers understand safe positioning thus don’t need shields as much.

E

Emi Cheye

Honestly I’m impressed w/ the Dragons considering they’ve barely played together. Diya is awesome on Widow, but Korea’s Tracer, Bunny, is kicking ass tbh.
I don’t think this has been Miro’s best game.

P

Peter Loung

I’m assuming you’re new to esports, and this is your first experiencen in Overwatch eSports.

J

Joe Joe Joe

Anytime you watch esports, you can see the big difference in skill between the casuals and the pros. It's amazing.

E

Emi Cheye

That sound barrier ult bait on Korea’s end, damn.

M

Marc Narez

I really hope these matches will be on YouTube. I want to watch ALL OF THESE.

S

Sabina García

I can't aim for shit u.u these people make me cry

E

Emi Cheye

Damn that clutch point take at the end. But it wasn’t enough I guess, Korea’s Pharah is godlike.
As a Moira main, I was so happy to see her played at all.

J

Joshua Bozann

I'm an eSports caliber mercy and if you think mercy doesn't need to be protected 99% of the time you belong in elohell

Captain and mercy player of the national 7-seed NYU Ultraviolets, 3900 SR peak; mercy player for monkaS, winners of fireside open LAN 2017, emPyriaN.

E

Eric Guo

This new inferface is dope asfuck

J

Jordan DaSilva

soooooooo much better quality than twitch.

A

Andrew Davenport

Fair play to Blizz, the production looks amazing and the skins and colours made it much easier to follow like the World Cup did, here’s hoping it goes well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom