Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Gor Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for free from nintendo earlier i have a few questions is it...

R

Roy Turney

Gor Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for free from nintendo earlier i have a few questions is it open world how big is the map how long is the story.... Anything you guys want to say to me about it..

W

Whitnei Breed

I played it for a little bit on my nieces switch. But XB1, I logged over 150+ hrs on my first save. It’s open world and level cap was 99, with monsters at lv 100-120

K

Kyle MacDonald

How did you get it free?!

D

Damien Wiltshire

80 at a run up to 200-300 max completion and not as big as chronicles X but not too far off less ocean technically

R

Russ Messer

I wish i could get it for free

G

Gilbert Renaud

It's more sandbox than open world, I completed the story in about 120 hours, I'm at 260 hours and haven't done everything yet

E

Eric Gonzales

Just hit the 215 mark. One of the most epic games I've ever played. Kind of open world. Being able to instantly travel to places you've been makes it manageable. Quite a few cut scenes, very story driven. Beautifully done.

R

Richard K. Rivera

I have 316 hours so far. I finished the main story in about 80 hours. With the new game plus coming out I can imagine playing for 400+ hours. Lots of grinding and farming and random chance in this game.

R

Roy Turney

S

Sean Bell

That’s how I feel about the hame

S

Sean Bell

Game^

J

Jason Lewis

I like rhinos

J

Jeremy Foertschbeck

How did you get it for free

N

Nathan Earl

What personal assistance did you requrst? I still don't understand how you got it for free.

G

George G Lucas

I've put 180+ hours into it so far, it's an EXCELLENT game!!!

J

Jacob Stafford

It's open world, but if you want to explore a different titan, you'll need to fast travel.

T

Tobias Lingen

60-80 hrs main story. The world is quite big

A

Aleaha Jones

If you don't want to tell anyone how you got it for free, what's the point of telling everyone you got it for free? You know people are going to ask.

M

Max Waring

Why are you saying you got it for free when you won't say how. Please share it in the group so we can all benefit ☺

C

Collier Godfrey

-There are multiple maps that are somewhat open, but following the story streamlines you through some very linear locations, the last two chapters’ locations were practically FFXIII in a nutshell.

-60-100 hours. I powered through until I was getting aggroed and killed every time I tried to skip fights. I then did a bit of grinding and wiped the floor with the final chapters. The final bosses were a joke to me, but I did have a certain character set to heal me on criticals (52% rate) and spam the same art over and over. I finished at 90 hours and level 76 (boss is 70). Plan to screw around until I get bored or do a new game plus challenge/god mode.

-Enemies ridiculously over your level are normal. Some places you HAVE to run like hell. The worst offender is when heading to a factory, you’ll know when you get there. You’ll be level 30 and have to sneak around level 80 enemies.

-Pay attention to the tutorials, they’re gone once you press A. Thankfully we have the internet.

-There is a post credits stinger, but it may or may not actually ruin the ending for you. If you enjoyed the tone when the credits rolled, skip it and look it up later after the impact of the ending has worn off.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom