Contact advertising [email protected]

Going Live in a few minutes I post this seeking your help in two ways. I have...

T

Taylor Bhone

Going Live in a few minutes

I post this seeking your help in two ways. I have decided to make my channel (which is still in the very early days) in to a charitable fund raising exercise. Yes, I will benefit from the growth, but more than that, I want to give a fat check earned from streaming to the folks responsible for saving my life.

100% of the proceeds from my channel earned between now and July 2018 will be donated to CHOC Children's

Please Follow 4 Follow and if you're trying to figure out what to do with this month's free prime sub on Twitch, please consider sending it my way, so I can do something good with that $5

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Currently playing through the beta of Escape From Tarkov, an FPS RPG (Mil Sim?) with extremely hardcore gameplay. When you die, you die, and your gear is often looted by the player who whacked you. It's very high stakes and fun to watch. I'll mix it up and take game requests, while responding to each and every person in chat.

Thank You!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom