M

Mehdi Sihali

that's normal, people will blame just because ur a genji, not a soldier

R

Rob Matthew Theberge

eff genji

A

Artur Świątkowski

I've already read today like 3-4 posts where somebody talks about his medals and still can't understand what is so cool about all of this. I'd rather get good teammates.

C

Carl Tice

Depends on if you make a habit of overextending.

D

Dustin Turner

I had gold bastion damage and went 43-6 and got flamed the whole match but we still won, people gonna be salty regardless.

Just leave team chat and enjoy

A

Aaron Clarke

I had gold eliminations and objective time as Pharah and was blamed for losing. Like, if I have gold objective time as Pharah there might be a tiny issue with the rest of you

C

Christina Lyle

You can get all golds but if you're leaving your team out to dry or not playing a toon beneficial to the comp it is your fault. It's not just about medals.

A

Alberto Noe Garcia Cruz

Gold medals doesn't mean that you did great if your are not helping to achieve the objective. Bye Genshit shitmada

M

Mari Guerrero

Lol
earlier today, my mains were picked (Dva/Mercy) before i could pick, so i went a character i dont usually play in comp but im okay as (Mei).
We weren't pushing because our tank was fucking off somewhere else to get kills instead of staying on point. When i asked her if i could go Dva, they said no because they had gold elims, which wasn't the issue.

Y

Yuexiang Dai

This reminds me of a while ago, we had a comb of rein, Orissa, bastion, hanzo, and 2 healers. We lost and bastion got gold dmg and he thinks he is clean lol

J

Jamos Attens

overwatch is like wow BGs i guess, people say i got most KB or DMG but forgot the point is play objectives and win the match.

K

Kachidoki San

Pretty normal

S

Sharah Jones-field

Every time

R

Roger Stoll

Medals aren't the best measure of usefulness lol

T

Tyler Grime

It's a team effort.

R

Roger Stoll

I can get two silver as sym in a match and it's possible I was a factor in the match loss

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom