Contact advertising [email protected]

Genuinely curious. There has to be people in this group who do this. Why tf do you...

L

Lex Evestar

Genuinely curious. There has to be people in this group who do this. Why tf do you prefer to lose 50 SR by leaving and fucking your team over than either do a decent job and win, or lose 20?
Like. Genuinely I can't see the logic? Obviously you care enough that you're going to lose because you leave in a sulk.

A

Alex Petersen

Why do you expect someone in this group to do this?

S

Sharif Clark

Lmao I don't get it either but people can be real sooks sometimes.

U

Uzu Trocadero Greeves

I can understand people who are extremely tired of just losing and then just leave in frustration, so i understand but its very childish

J

Julia Berntsson

Maybe people enter games and end up having to go because they have something important happening. Still; you could always check before you queue....

A

Almog Tzemach

They probably dont take competitive seriously so they dont want to waste time

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Rage quit

A

Alice Leclerc

I legit quit comp one time, because my daughter was sick and vomit everywhere on the couch.

Most of leavers don't have a valid reason to leave, but some yes.

J

John Huk

They're probably angry. I would never do this

S

Stephanie Rosado

Because those are minutes of my life I will never get back, why waste them?

L

Lex Evestar

Oh I mean. I get real-life. Very sure this isn't always real life lol. It's when the other team gets a good win etc, I'm obviously talking about rage quitters here.

R

Raimone Gresham

I’ve asked myself this before too. I’m sure some may have life stuff happen so they have to leave. But I’m a believer that if you can’t commit to the full match, you probably shouldn’t queue up for Comp.

A

Adrian Sampani

For me ill just take it like a cute teddybear... (cause im never gonna be a man) XD

A

Ashlee Marotto

They get sour and want everyone else to be sour too. People love causing misery!

A

Ashlee Marotto

Last night a (really shitty) bastion died ONCE when we first started Kings row and spammed Thanks! Over and over and over then left the game

A

Alicia Maltais

I did it once and only once because I was constantly being harassed and bullied. Mute button doesn't stop everyone alas.

S

Samuel David Bishop

Sometimes I used to feel like leaving, just to not deal with the frustration as a tank of trying to herd cats onto the objective. Then I'd remember that there's literally nothing else to gain; I'd still lose, risk being banned, I'd lose more SR and any potential hope of the team pulling together in the last moment. Sometimes it's worth the persistence :)

W

Wilma Englöf

Filthy noobs ain't worthy of my carry

N

Napsta Blook

maybe their pc crashed or window update i did everything i can to rejoin but it was too late

R

Raj Lawati

bruh you have no idea once with moira i had 5 gold no joke and then my game crash when i came back team was losing then i carried again with moira and we won but i still lost 50 sr cause the leave was already counted they should fix that instead

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom