Contact advertising [email protected]

Friendly tip for all Mercy players: Just because Mercy can fly now doesn't mean you...

R

Riley Swim

Friendly tip for all Mercy players:

Just because Mercy can fly now doesn't mean you should. Stay low unless absolutely necessary during your ult.

J

Jiří Müller

Meanwhile the best Mercy players fly all the time but this gold trash post here some tips... Excellent ;)

S

Sam Walker

Why stay low? Her beam has at least 50m range in Valkyrie and she can GA to people for Rez quicker because of Line of Sight

R

Ray Caverly

Just stay fast and hard to hit, height dont matter.

A

Ashley Demyan

Wat. I'm only staying low if they have a good widow or ulting mcree/soldier

D

Desmond Buquing

Also a friendly tip, just because Reinhardt can put up a shield doesn't mean you should. Charging in and swinging your hammer will be a lot more effective.

R

Riley Swim

Only reason I say this is because I keep seeing people get picked off because they feel that if they pop their ult they need to fly around immediately.

S

Spencer Churchman

Good advice if they have dedicated hitscans otherwise fly high amigo

R

Riley Swim

Good point.

R

Rose Rend

I mean. Move. Get high or low. Get behind cover. Get behind enemy team. Just move.

D

Dyan Long

I'm flying high to escape that sym beam fuck it

B

Briana Kutsch

Don't stay low at all. Don't listen to this advice. Stay high and line of sight the hit scans. If you stay low, you run the risks of graviton or blade. If you want to play mercy, don't listen to his advice.

H

Hayden Sprague

Tips for mercy players
Don't listen to plat chat

R

Ruby Gray

Bullshit when a soldier couldn’t even take me down in my ult regardless of how high I was. All my successful ults were from flying high

A

April Madera

When I fly higher no one ever gets me soooo nah

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom