Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For those of you who are experiencing rocket league for the first time, don't worry...

T

Trevor Tuls

For those of you who are experiencing rocket league for the first time, don't worry about being bad at the game for a while. Unlike some games, your skill and your total play time are directly corallated. I've been playing for 200+ hours over Xbox and PC, and it's definitely true. The more you play, the better you'll get. There are plenty of tutorial and tips videos on YouTube that can help you with technique and maneuvers, and I highly recommend viewing a good number of them, but it'll all come down to how much you play.

Happy booster trails, and I look forward to seeing you all on the field!!

C

Chris Fletcher

Game realy has a learning curve to it for sure. Just lots of hands on time makes you better

M

Matt Larsen

I'm loving this have even though I'm terrible at it

I

Isaac Howard

Yeah i'm sucking so far lol

R

Ralph Dennis

Go watch the first few episodes of "why you suck at rocket league". Just plain funny AND educational :)

N

Nathan El Argentino

I haven't gotten it yet but it looks great on NS!

M

Michael Reese

How is the online? Is their chat or cross platform gameplay?

R

Ryan Williamson

Have over 500 hours on xbox and am just starting to be able to do air dribbles.

B

Brett Watson

Yo. Rocket league is no joke. I have played many hours on the ps4 and have yet do be anywhere close to platinum level play. It is true that you get better with time and realize rocket league is all up to the imagination how you play. Watch people play on twitch and do the training in game.

B

Brett Watson

I’d say you also really really really need the pro controller to play rocket league. I like the joy cons but I would have to get the pro controller to play rocket league.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom