Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For those of you that haven't realized it by now, we turned off post approvals to show...

L

Linzie Guzman

For those of you that haven't realized it by now, we turned off post approvals to show what type of repetitive content we deal with on a daily basis.

D

David Rodriguez

Which game should we get? Is the grey or colored version better? Botw or mario odyssey? Skyrim ye sor no?

J

Jake Andrew Charland

Yeah I think it's quite ridiculous, I see all of the posts in my news feed, who gives a fuck what game you buy or what colored switch you want to get or have? lol

T

Travis Timmons

Why? To teach us a lesson that what you're doing is hard?

M

Matthew Hirt

turn it back on please lol

A

Angela Goodall

Turn it back on. I’m about to leave this group because it’s cluttering up my feed.

J

Jake Fioravanti

Honestly, not following the group makes this a non-issue for me.

R

Richard Miller

To whom do we write a check to?

J

Justin Critzer

Why? Were there people complaining about their posts not getting approved? If so, I think you've made your point.

J

Justin Anderson

We have 2 reported posts already and it's been 1 full day.

J

Jake Andrew Charland

Yeah tbh I'm gonna unfollow this group, you really shouldn't have done that, no body actually cares what you deal with and you're just back lashing at everybody who you say posts 'repetitive' posts, sorry not sorry. I thought this page was about cool Nintendo switch stuff, like releases and what's existing, cool deals, etc.

N

Nathan Zielesch

If this is bothering anybody.... the tampons are in the back

A

Ashley McDonald

I think the group needs to be way more relaxed. Let the page turn into what it turns into

R

Ramiro Escamilla

But guys, what game should I get?

M

Matthew Hirt

Nobody wants to see those posts 700 times a day!

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

Yeah we noticed

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

It's like is Zelda good and can anyone get game fly to bring me a cheeseburger no pickles. And is the switch portable and does it have a battery and is the screen made of sand and can I play Xbox games on the switch good Lord;)

I

Isabella Hale

What's an SD card? XD (kidding)

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

If ya need more mods just give me a yell I'd be happy to approve posts as a former mod of this group it's gotten bad ill help !!!

J

Julian Peña

Thanks. I appreciate this. I see a lot of the same type of things. My feed becomes very saturated with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom