Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One For anyone looking for a clan , we in After Lyfe v2 are recruiting. We are a branch...

D

Dave Jones

For anyone looking for a clan , we in After Lyfe v2 are recruiting. We are a branch of After Lyfe , and had to create another clan for the original had been filled up.
We are looking for mature , adults that are passionate about gaming that are able to joke around and have fun.

We are looking for all aspects of players , pvp , nightfall , raids , and just plain having fun roaming. We help any that we can. If your interested please , contact me and I'll invite you as soon as possible to get you into the , chill , fun , and amazing clan we've become.

We hope to see you all , fight with you , and guide you of needed fellow guardians. Thank you for reading this. We are on the Xbox one. We have a Facebook group as well for our members from all branches of our clan.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

m.facebook.com/groups/1580428842170735

J

Jeff Schabert

I'm interested, I'm downloading d2 now I played first destiny alot took a break from it, missed the d2 release day due to family member passing but my dl is almost done can't wait to play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom