Find the lie in the original statement.

• Thread starter Jordan Deardorff
  • Start date
J

Jordan Deardorff

Find the lie in the original statement.

S

Sergio Barraza

I can't believe people let this fly by in a game that you pay for banning someone for not liking how the devs control the game which everybody has said

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Let's be honest, as odd and out of logic as the balancing team's decisions are, there isn't really anybody that knows that to do in a game like this lmao

J

Jason Adams

The game is pretty balanced tbh

W

Will Sith

Idk Jordan, I think it's pretty okay. I'm just thankful it's not as bad as it could be.

K

Kai Turner

The only nerf I would do, is a small radius nerf on Junk's rip-tyre.

J

Jason Booth

Blizzard have every right to ban people from the forums for making stupid comments like "Ban the balance team" they get so much bullshit non constructive comments like this way too often!!
I think they should make a committee of highly respected pro players to give advice on balance in the game.....let's face it no one else knows better

R

Rhae Warren

Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death

J

Jeremy Fernando

if everyone is balanced the game will be boring.

M

Makayla Jones

It’s honestly not easy balancing games. I don’t think people realize that at all. When a game has multiple weapons and abilities in it all tuned different ways you can’t expect all of them to be balanced. Maybe in a perfect world.

G

Giorgi M. Weismann

silver-Platinums crying for balances, devs take notes from high elo/Pro players most likely

W

Will Gaines

There was no productivity in the post and the guy was calling for people to be fired, pretty sure that calls for a forum ban

T

Tj Ulrich

Jeff Kaplan is savage

K

Kevin Coronado

Hahahaha

J

Jerrett Nelson

"This sucks"

"OK. Well how do we fix this?"

"Replace the team."

"What will that do?"

"Make the game better!"

"How does that work?"

"By replacing the bad team!"

"What did the bad team do wrong?"

"They sucked!"

Seee just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you should voice it. If you do voice an opinion, back it up with an argument and reason why. If not, you just mindlessly consume media/entertainment/etc. and when something happens that doesn't work in your favor, you bitch and cry and moan until mommy brings your bottle.

Papa Jeff don't play that shit.

E

Emre Yurteri

Hes right tho, those low tier devs dont know wtf to do. Hell theyre doin things no one even asked for lol. Jeffs just salty hes getting called out for making a game that WAS good, into shit xD

M

Mike Powers

What's even the change about?

M

Michael Morris

It's a ban from the forums. Tell me again how that's a big deal.

C

Chris Johnson

I mean he’s not wrong lol. The game hasent been balanced for what, 2 seasons now?

K

Kristina Wells Krysiak

Is this real?? Someone actually got banned for saying that? Wow...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom