Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Finally got one but lost it trying to get it back to base near the bay anyone know of...

R

Rhiannon Apps

Finally got one but lost it trying to get it back to base near the bay anyone know of a safe way that not near the volcano ???

P

Paul Ogin

Pick it up with a Wyvern or Quetzal

R

Rhiannon Apps

I don't have either unfortunately iam solo at the moment only had a pera but lost him on way back to snakes

T

Timothy Connell

Do some exploring on routes. I travel from the jungle to highlands and there are routes away from the volcanos but depending on where you're at you almost cant avoid danger. If snakes are getting you you might just wanna level up a bit or wait till you have a better flyer. If you can get a decent level argentavis that is pretty good protection against a lot of stuff and they carry decent wieght. Also if you tamed a higher level equus im pretty sure they could out run most stuff. Then add levels to its stamina and speed as you go. Bring a sacrificial flyer if you're gonna outrun stuff cause an argent probably cant keep up and it will get lost.

N

Nathan Arnold

Upload it to an obelisk or drop then pull it out at an ob or drop near you?

I

Ivan Rodriguez

Put it in a drop or ob.

P

Phillip Filmore

Mine was wandering outside my base. I opened a gate and it walked in. Therefore, I have no practical experience in unicorn wrangling.

D

Decklan Impey

Well if you pick one up with a quetzal you can take it back to your base and chuck if in a taming pen and tame it there with no worries

A

Andrew Cochran

Don't be stupid lol

J

Jodie Smith

Dumb question but is that a brown unicorn?

P

Phil Smarz

I run them by the volcano...I just stick to the water. The swim good...

A

Austen Kegley

Lol I live in same cave

B

Bas Smid

Use a bird

M

Melissa Bell-Santos

OMG , I want one of these. I'm playing on PvE on The Island, could I find one somewhere on that map?

J

Jason Randall

Shoot it in the head, it will respawn at your bed...promise

L

Luciano Sesti

Best option is to keep it there and lv up a bit or upload at a drop

T

Tomas Tountas

thats a unicorn guys

A

Adam Brocar

Or make a saddle before hand

B

Brandon Ruiz

Rip

J

Joe Dademade

Your raft using a raft. Those things are awesome for moving animals sometimes you might get an Ooccasional attack but you just need to know what part of the water to be in . They won't be able to eat yoyr animals and once you leave they raptors and what not will swim after you and while they do very slowly by the way you could shoot some arrows and kill them. It's worked for me and still does ! Hope this helps you out .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom