Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch (Excuse my horrible Photoshop skills, and it's a long post. Sorry I got carried away...

• Thread starter Jorge Bravo-Alcorta
  • Start date
J

Jorge Bravo-Alcorta

(Excuse my horrible Photoshop skills, and it's a long post. Sorry I got carried away lol)

I was thinking of Mario Party's future on the Switch. And I think it would be cool if we got a port of Mario Party 10 mixed with Mario Party The Top 100. We could get it as Mario Party Switch, adding a lot of things. Since not many people owned the Wii U and not having MPTop100 on the Switch was a big miss. Here is what they could add/change;

***Modes***
-Classic Party: After being absent for 10 years (since MP8), the classic way to play MP is back. Collect coins, buy stars, and play a minigame after every one has a turn. Player with the most stars wins. Four Teams of 2 return too.
-Kart Party: The all-in-a-kart game mode is back. Battle bosses, play minigames after every turn and reach the end. Player with the most mini-stars wins.
-Bowser Party: 4 players against 1 (who is playing as Bowser), if you reach the goal before Bowser can take all your lives you win. If you lose all your lives before the goal, Bowser wins.
-Minigame Play
-Online Mode
-Puzzle Mode

***Boards***
Classic Party Boards: 10 (We could get retro boards, from older Mario Parties)

Kart Party Boards: 8 (Retro Board from MP9)

Bowser Party Boards: 3

*Minigames: 175 *(MP10's + MPTop100)

Characters: Everyone from Mario Party 10, plus 7 more. They could be Dry Bones, Boo, Pauline, Koopa Troopa, Birdo, & Diddy Kong.

ALSO ONLINE MODE! I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY MARIO PARTY WITH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD! YOU COULD EVEN PLAY IN TEAMS OF 2, MEANING A PARTY OF 8 PLAYERS COULD ALWAYS HAPPEN!

What do you guys think?

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

I didn't even know Top 100 was a thing until now :O

S

Spencer Miller

That’s kind of what I was hoping top 100 would be. A switch game with 10 boards designed around a board from each console game with a classic board and a kart board plus some of the best mini games from each console game. There are quite a few people who actually like the kart so it makes sense to still have a mode where you use it but also have a mode where people can play Mario party like how the old ones played

J

Jonathan DeSira

No kart mode.

H

Honzo Caputo

Mario Party 10 was horrible.....Classic party like it was before mp9 would be fantastic, bowser party is kinda ridiculous, they need to nerf bowser like wtf and kart party would be a waste of space that could be use for other unique and better things...Kart mode needs to be done with in my opinion, it is very very boring.

A

Ashley Golden

I want all of this.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom