Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Every server besides Hircines realm and Shivering Isles on Pc hosted sessions should...

C

Chance Moore

Every server besides Hircines realm and Shivering Isles on Pc hosted sessions should shut down.

B

Brian Vincent

Good luck w your aids.

A

Angel Oni Vazquez

Damn... you're so right? I'm gonna go ahead and cancel my server subscription. What would I have done without your help...

W

William Leathers

What makes the servers so good? Hmm you have no meat on the bones your throwing out

K

Kent Alabran

Y?

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Lol the cancerous 1 month 10 slots hell ya they should shut down lol

N

Neon Gracia

Glad people are letting the mentally disabled on the internet

C

Centree Meyer

Nah.. just join Wyvern Wars IIVI: Ark Survival Servers
I mean what else do you need? Everyone’s already here anyways. 6 servers for all your ark needs.

B

Brian Vincent

I win.

B

Bobby Driver

Nope

M

Michael Landis

How about you shut your weak ass shit down

C

Connor Young

Every stupid high boost server should be gone

M

Morgan Haley

Your right I'm gonna go cancel all 4 servers right now. Thanks!

T

Trent Knight

So both those servers are down. No surprise. Probably trash. Too many good servers up. Your not getting any population. That's why your having the cry. Maybe stick to minecraft

J

John Swisher III

Na I'll keep my server cluster going. Might be low but got a decent pop and nice people on there.

B

Brian Vincent

Trent Knight, you can't argue w the hills have eyes people, they always think they're right. That's the inbreeding.

T

Trent Knight

Or the urine drinking

T

Tim Parker

Dude looks like jessie from the breaking bad show...but you took the meth instead of sold it

C

Craig Newton

there are many fair servers out there utopia eu server is my cusins and it a good fair server with abberation and rad boosted drops ruin the game

D

David Singer

I don’t think so either

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom