Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't join pepesark server it's big time admin abuse spawning in 1tribe like...

A

Alfie Manning

Don't join pepesark server it's big time admin abuse spawning in 1tribe like 2.5million wyvern and raiding ppl even admins raiding ppl

M

Michael Farrington

Same with POCKETGIGA

M

Michael Farrington

Got raided as a 100% passive tribe helping smaller ones

N

Nathanael Green

sir are you sure it wasnt tribe of admins and ive heard you raided our cc

L

Lyall Roberts

G

Gage Mays

COME JOIN GT ALPHA SERVER!
New Ragnorak Server with ADMIN LOGGING on!
No admins besides the owners. (2)
The stats are:
6x gather
9x taming
9x maturation
Instant Hatch
15x XP

Player stats
ALL slightly boosted with infinite weight!
Same for Dinos!
Movement speed increases slightly on dinos.

Rules: No blocking artifact caves, artifacts, or obelisks.
Trolls will not be tolerated. If you are here to play PVP and raid thats completely fine and the goal. Griefing players to the point of likely making them quit is not tolerated.

Offline Raid protection will be on with a 30 minute interval. This is to ensure the population of the server stays high. No one wants to play Ragnorak with 10 people. Any questions ask CJ Or Zan. Facebook group 300+ members.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gage Mays

I advertise bc i have never experienced admin abuse on this server

R

Reece Hubbard

So i joined a ragnarok server a week ago and I'm the only tribe ... For some reason he's not had much interest in the server probably because there's thousands of new rag servers well the point to this is I'm trying to get few people in the server so he can host events ... Stats are close to official

Taming is x7
Breeding is x12.5

All player stats are slightly boosted by like .2 or .4 except weight that's 58 weight per level

Dino stats are pretty much the same as player stats

Im looking for tribes or even solo players as im only tribe so maybe the solo players could find a tribe ect looking for a good community its pvpve

So some pve tribes but they have a set area if they leave the set pve area they are available for pvp pnly while in this area so no base raids on pve tribes

Facebook page is: arks four nations

U must be on the facebook page to be able to join and also need to read pinned post and comment your gt,ign and tribe name

Happy arking n hope to see you all in game

Starter pack is a: Equus above level 100 with ramshackle saddle
metal tools pike crossbow ramshackle quality

A

Anthony Dabbs

Demonpro20

C

Carmelo Stock

Big time admins abuse he spawned in stuff for another tribe to raid me pathetic

A

Anja Peters

They even wiping pve tribes those kids on pepesark!!! But what can you expect from k
Spoiled kids.....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom