Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 don't join Hogwarts4life(15× taming /harvest/20exp/50×raise) abusive admins that break...

J

Jamie Lucas

don't join Hogwarts4life(15× taming /harvest/20exp/50×raise) abusive admins that break into your base and steal your loot not to mention killed 15 dinos because with tribe of 9 people can tame more then a dino a day

T

Tye Fowlke

Thats fucked up

T

Tye Fowlke

Looking for a new server ??

J

Jamie Lucas

depends pve or PvP n yeah read the chat

T

Tye Fowlke

Pvp

T

Tye Fowlke

Thats fucked up

T

Tye Fowlke

Youll get a starter pack and its on 15x harv on weekends so youll be able to get your base up easy
Also you get 1 week protection

G

Giancarlo Espiritu Lorenzo

G

G

G

We need a new server too!

M

Matty Ambrose

D

Dean Worrall

How is it abusive for admins to break in?
If it's legit and not spawned then they have the same rights to do it as anyone else..

J

Jamie Lucas

Dean its pve plus they cheat killed my base n tames n when I asked why I got banned by host

B

Bettina Terpager Staal

Arkybarky i Got rooms for your all

D

Deven Jefferson

I'm on a good PvP server that isn't boosted so much that it gets boring, my tribe of 3 is the only one on it other than the owner and there is no admins on the server. Its called dimension ascension, since there's a lack of players you'll be ahead when more players join.

T

Tony Burb

Since everyone posts a mile long ad ill keep it short

Roman themed rp cluster friendly PvP server. Soon to be all 4 maps prim+ all details on the page. Msg the page with any questions

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O yea. And we are a 420 friendly server. Please 18+ or at least an adult attitude

Please mention me when you msg the page as there is a recruiting contest going on within the server right now

P

Paul Newton

S

Sarah Shwartze

So like every other server out there

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

Y'all could try my prim plus server, it's booming with people joining. 20x rates. 45x taming. Wild dinos spawn up to lv 300. 20xwonderland

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom