Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Don’t forget to check your local listings guys! I picked these 2 for $65 brand new...

F

Fer Palom

Don’t forget to check your local listings guys! I picked these 2 for $65 brand new sealed, remember that a lot of people got some gifts that they don’t need or want and rather get the cash. I started playing Doom and boii you guys were right. Can’t wait to start playing Skyrim too ⚔!

A

Andrew Schmidt

I just got it myself finished I think 4th mission of the campaign the maps are huge

J

Jared Greenstein

How?

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

U mean $30 each?!

R

Ryan Porras

I thought doom was better than Skyrim though

W

Wesker Capistran

Doom is a blast

A

Andrew Defty

Doom is a fantastic port, and Skyrim is wonderful to see in both TV mode and Handheld.

Panic Button should be commended for what they have achieved with Doom, and as for Skyrim... Just sublime... Glad I have both of these titles for Switch.

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

How much memory is used for doom? Between SD card and internal?

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Awesome I just picked up Skyrim over the weekend

M

Matthew Solomon

$65 for both games? That’s a steal. Nice deal you got there. It’s awesome that Bethesda made these available for the Switch.

S

Shawn Adrian

That’s cool but buying used games doesn’t help developers fund sequels. Sorry to be that guy lol

D

Dany Kings

What
where
who
when..... and
How..... and

D

Dany Kings

For both games???

S

Stephen Blancher

Both these games are $79.99 in Canada right now. I ended up getting Doom for $30 on PS4 though. Shame I can't play it on handheld, the single player is really great. I'm going to wait for a price drop on Skyrim for the Switch... I've bought that game 3 times already, the 4th will have to be at some kind of discount.

J

Joe Hockel

Sweet. I got the same two games for Xmas

D

Davin Lee Nauta

Seems like everyone's getting those two games. I picked them both up plus Kingdom battle yesterday. Only played doom so far and the movement gives me a raging headache.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom