Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone want to join my Alliance on this Unofficial server to help me with the...

Z

Zoey Dangel

Does anyone want to join my Alliance on this Unofficial server to help me with the Alpha bully tribe that likes to 'Tax' people and anyone who doesnt pay up? my tribe has been putting up a fight for over a week now but i'm afraid without strong allies our time may soon be over. Just inbox me if interested

T

Tyler Clemens

Wats stats?

Z

Zoey Dangel

I deal with them because ive put time effort and donated into this server for over 3 months now as have my friends, not changing servers sorry

C

Candice Renee

Stats? What map

C

Connor Parrinder

Still trying to deal with them then?

J

Josh Field

Cant be on all the time however if you still need help, I am more than willing to join.

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Rag map?

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Nd what's the stats like

A

Audra Blevins

No admin? I would not be on a server like that. That is ridiculous

T

Trace Winborn

Stats me and my 15 man tribe could come help

K

Kieran Stewart

What’s the stats, I can help out with my team

C

Cian Cave

We are more than 15 man tribe Trace Winborn

W

Wesley Dale

Stats?

Y

Yntze Bouma

Mutateddodo112 message i wipe them

T

Tylor Erdmann

I can try to bring me and about 10 guys we are on a very low population server and it's getting boring not pvping so we will PvP there then pve on our server

T

Tylor Erdmann

How boosted ma'am? Zoey Dangel and are you on right now?

J

Jesse Glover

Wat are the stats?? And u recuiting will work for the trust and help put up a fight

Z

Zoey Dangel

oof, whoever has come to help and attacked their outposts last night when the server was packed, well done lol. 'i i Aj H' (one of the saltiest members of the tribe I have ever heard) is now threatening to get ME mass reported and banned. Guess you struck a nerve ;-)

S

Steve Bentley

I'll help if it's needed

C

Cory Miller

I pm’d you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom