Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone out there play solo on an official pve server who has a life (job, school,...

• Thread starter Clarissa Agiato
  • Start date
C

Clarissa Agiato

Does anyone out there play solo on an official pve server who has a life (job, school, family, social life, etc) and also breeds their own mutes? Because i would love to know how you do it.

C

Clarissa Agiato

I know how to breed mind you, and this is not intended as an insult to breeders. I just want to know if there is a secret to balancing the time needed for breeding with other life stuff.

V

Vincent Bell

I breed on my off days if im not busy.

O

Oliver Shears

Im in school around exams i hatch eggs down to last percentage and raise baby after school while revising or other things

O

Oliver Shears

But i dont really play no more

O

Oliver Shears

Looking for a tribe

C

Clarissa Agiato

Seemed like convincing advice until...

N

Nathan Dove

I do it on weekends and l work a 10 to 12 hr shift 5day a week

D

Doug Akers

It really takes a triibe

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

It is difficult I don't work or go to school but in constantly busy with taking care of my husband and myself and all our schedules between him being in the military and me in and out of the hospital we just do what we can when we can all you can do really

L

Luciano Sesti

X2 is your best option.
Or have a friend log in to imprint.
I don't have time to breed but I imprinted my friends breeds, logging on his account, many times

S

Stephen Bent

I have an NITRADO PvE server with minor boots, PM if your interested.

T

Trey Warde

No one on official has a life without having a set of friends who offer up protection hah

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom