Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone on here have this type of case for their switch? Just wondering if it's...

T

Tyler Harmon

Does anyone on here have this type of case for their switch? Just wondering if it's still comfortable to use with it on, cause it looks like it adds a bit of weight to it.

J

John Aron Medina Labarrete

mabigat siya sir, pero deceiving yung picture. kasi actually yung ibang daliri mo doon na hahawak sa batterypack, kaya sakto sa kamay padin. medyo mabigat nga lang.

J

Joseph Mitchell

I had one of these charging cases. makes your switch weigh a little over 1 pound. But its worth the extra 3-6 hours of batter life. dual kick stands are pretty nice as well. heck, the thing even has a slot for 2 game cards on top. it is worth the $45

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

I thought this is english group.

D

Devin Dunkle

This is what I use and it still fits in my carry case

M

Matthew Moreno

How do you dock the switch with cases like these? It seems like it’d be a pain in the crack to constantly remove it..

P

Paul Mark Tamse

para ng may betamax kang dala nyan

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

Ada rasa berat sikit mungkin

A

Adam Fisher

Looks pretty ugly in that thing tho

N

Neil Galang

Yes it’s great I got the black and red one

J

Justin Serapion

Even though it makes the switch a little heavy, having that extra juice while being away from a power source is great!

K

Kevin A Kurz

Following

B

Bonnie Cheung

I rather use a battery bank. I personally carry a ravpower 26800 mAh one with power delivery support which means u can play and charge at the same time. It has a lot of power stored inside, you can charge your switch with it to FULL a few times which means an extra 14+ hours of play if you don't charge any other device like your phone or tablet etc

P

Perry Keeley

I actually have that case and it's not uncomfortable at all. The extra power is appreciated and the back storage can be handy.

F

Filipe Martins Santos

I use a simple case that flips into a stand, nice and light and and real easy to remove for docking! Because like Bonnie Cheung said I personally like taking around a power bank to charge. I have everything put in my Nintendo elite bag. I hate all the bulky cases

J

Joseph Loveland

Just bring an external battery with you. I got an Insignia 8000 mah battery from Best Buy for $16 and it works great. I get two 2.1 amp fast full charges out of it while playing for a total of nine hours on 50% brightness. The battery is about the size of an iPhone and I keep it with me. I run the charging cord out of my coat pocket.

J

Jonathan Bischoff

My brother does own that one. Yes it does kind of weight a little more, and I think it would put more pressure on the JoyCons attachment rails

M

Michael Hayes

It weighs more, but I only put it on when my battery is almost dead and I need to recharge while playing. It gets the job done for that purpose.

J

James McCord

Here's mine

M

Matt Bernaix

Theres 1 with two kickstands

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom