Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone miss physical games? I can't get past not actually owning the games on...

M

Michael Timms

Does anyone miss physical games? I can't get past not actually owning the games on steam...

E

Eric De Blander

I actually like it.

L

Luis Sandoval

No.

M

Michael Timms

Steams terms say ur license can be revoked.. that don't bother anyone?

A

Amanda Meggs

nope, i love digital games

A

Aiden Cameron

I've still got physical games, so not really.

J

Johnathan Marsh

Doesn't bother that much.
However, it does run across my mind that Steam could decide to pull games from their servers leaving you not able to download

M

Matt Lainson

Anyone here that's 20 or under will probably say no. But to those of us who grew up in the era of PSX, Sega, PS2, Xbox, etc. Then yeah, that stack of physical games was like a tower of our success as gamers :p

B

Ben Stopp

Hate Steam! I have as many games on disk as I can and I pretty much only buy origin games

M

Morgan Kochanowski

I like some of the collector's editions

M

Morgan Kochanowski

M

Morgan Kochanowski

M

Morgan Kochanowski

Titan fall 1 and guild wars 2 statues

D

Donald Bouffard

I have StarCraft 1 and the expansion on disk, and SC 2 all on disk and the legacy of the void collectors edition and GTA 5 on disk.

A

Angel M. Morales

honestly you aint wrong physical games are nice and guess what i dont need to keep the same steam account if i felt i out grew my username in order to play said owned games

R

Rotsen Emmanuel Aponte

You can still get your key ban or revoked from cheating. With steam the memory of the whole game offline is in your hdd what steam really matters for is online stuff

Z

Zach Lancaster

I have a small number, the 762mb save file & physical disc copy is keen AF! Jeez, I have 12 steam games & 0.72T storage used

Z

Zach Alarid

bunch of clutter. I prefer digital.

A

Andy Schille

I would be more worried about accidental damage to my physical games than losing my digital library that is synced to the cloud.

T

Taylor Morris

I prefer physical. If the net goes down, or steam shits itself, you can still play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom