Contact advertising [email protected]

does anyone have an idea exactly HOW i did 21 healing as D.Va? career best tho

• Thread starter Kelly Rose Scozzafava
  • Start date
K

Kelly Rose Scozzafava

does anyone have an idea exactly HOW i did 21 healing as D.Va?

career best tho

O

Omar Osman

Its a bug

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

D.Va is the next support character confirmed.

F

Flidias Amethyst Lathora

Still better than Symmetra

E

Ethan Lee Moore

Samantha Williams

A

Amr Abu Eitah

happened to me, i noticed it happens against moira, maybe when dva eats her healing orb

S

Santiago Farfán

It's when Dva climbs back in the mech. When you fall out, she still has 150. If you're damaged, say you get down to 100 hp, climb back into the mech at that 50 hp will be healed so that next time when you fall out of the mech again you're fully healed at 150 health.

S

Stuart Miller

Her mech is like Ana's gun she heal when u get shot

J

Josh Flaro

Its a bug when you absorb moira orbs.

S

Sharah Jones-field

eating healing orbs is fun

K

Kelly Rose Scozzafava

i was playing against a moira so that’s definitely possible ‍♀

T

Tyler Louis Myers

just That good

K

Kaan Bilge

Well 21 is the minimum damage McCree deals with falloff so I bet the bug has something to do with it.

D

Danny Bowers

Exact same happened to me, except I started the game, as d.va with 25 heals done already

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Im pretty sure that if you defence matrix a mercy pistol shot, it travels to a different parallel reality whereas damage is healing and healing is damage so mercy is actually healing with damage thus rippling the space time continuum and causing a Mercy's beam to eject through your defence matrix at your team at the speed of light resulting in a third dimensional paradox whereas dvas defence matrix conforms to a two way system of both negating damage and doing healing at the same instant but can only happen once in one quintillion matches. That's my theory anyway

A

Ayu Shizuku

Greeeat! You are growing a healing ability regardless of the character you are playing, thats cool!

A

Arun Kumar

Is 22 elims with dva good tho? I am complete noob in this game, just got it last week.

J

Janinho Mulyano A

x'D wait what

К

Крум Рашков

Gold elm with 22 kills Lul or team must really suck at this game

A

Amelie Tucker

I had the same thing happen to me! I got silver healing which got m a very suspicious "4 medals 5 total"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom