Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else agree that people are waaaaaayyy to critical of games nowadays?

J

James Coote

Does anyone else agree that people are waaaaaayyy to critical of games nowadays?

E

Eric Green

Like how old games had to be complete enough by themselves, and later they get expansion packs?

Y

Yanick L'espion International

No, its not true, games are shittier and shittier every year with exceptions

E

Eric Green

If I want to build my own game, I play minetest, or skyrim.

J

James Coote

Maybe I'm just easily entertained

G

Gerald Hartman

no we are way overcharged for them at release and have learned to wait

A

Aaron Keller

100%. A bunch of ungrateful fucktards

M

Matthew Nymann

devs suck at making video games. and they release things with huge amounts of bugs.. video games are now all market with no substance. they have to pump out so many things so fast and make sure to milk you for every penny.. they don't care about quality so much as its just enough to get you to buy the next thing. unless its a subscription based game.. they seem to listen for the most part because its more direct to their profit. but usually AAA if it works good enough and makes a ton of sales they support it until the sales die off and move on to the next thing.

B

Budinski Helsinki

Some of the practices that have become the norm in the games industry deserve our criticism. Pay2Win, micro-transactions, pre-order bonuses, unfinished and unpolished releases, excessive bugs and performance problems, misleading advertising....these all deserve player discontent.

J

Joshua Wright

I think both we are to critical and developers are just making a quick buck. The games that we ask for we complain they are not out yet. Once we get them we want new games. On the other side there used to be a time where a game was released and it was complete, it did not need patches or bug fixes. I guess games are a lot bigger now but I'd rather get 3 games a year that are well developed than 20 games that finish getting developed and dlcs by the time I'm done playing then.

J

Jake DeLauro

So many games are pushed out that are shit so a lot of the time its justified

J

Joshua Wright

For example GTA 5 was a game that took years to make and is still very popular today. It deserves high praise. However though bo3 itself was a great game chrinicals was just slapped together and the bugs are so bad I really can't even play origins, they literally keep you from doing stuff.

E

Eryk Smith

Hello no. Developers just release early access bullshit because most people that buy any game have a fucking internet connection so they can release patches. It's an excuse for developers to release unfinished bs, promise patches, get their money, and then ignore the game. No man's sky is an extreme example of this but it really happens with most games.

A

Adam Wroten

Yeah, almost anytime a major game releases, Gamespot usually gives it a crappy review. Mass Effect Andromeda got a 6, and I've pumped like 60 hours into it, meanwhile Gone Home, a turd that could be finished in like an hour got a perfect ten.

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Quality over quantity. MEA has quantity... definitely not the quality.

G

Gorm Lande

Yes. And if a game has a bad launch they hate on it even though it has been improved over three years. And most of the haters has barely played it...yes I'm talking about ESO

C

Chris Divide

No your just jealous that yoy don't have a high end pc

C

CJ Simpson

Quite the opposite. People buy shit games because they want to brag they have it, their mates have it and "it's Call of Duty: Sheep Rape 27, guys you just gotta buy it or you are a loser!!!!!"

C

CJ Simpson

Also don't get me started on all the FINISHED games that are buggy betas at best... We are NOT HERE to buy game devs unfinished work and HOPE they can be addressed to patch the bugs out (usually major ones only). EA, are the big bad here and Ubishit is really trying to get there too worth it's Ass Violator series (Unity... Wtf Ubisoft?!?!?)

M

Mehdi Jhima Kvalsvik

ye

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom