Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anybody have RiME for Switch? Worth it? I want to buy!

H

Holly Bassett

Does anybody have RiME for Switch? Worth it? I want to buy!

K

Kyle MacDonald

I heard it's a garbage port.

V

Viktor Hällerståhl

There's a patch coming out tomorrow which by the look of it is going to fix a lot of things. Wait until people who have already made a purchase try it out after the patch. Among other things - Increased graphical fidelity, stabilized framerate, higher resolution, better textures and more. Does it sound too good to be true? Kind of does... We will know for sure tomorrow =)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

V

Viktor Hällerståhl

There's a few before and after pictures on that page, and it looks a lot better for sure.

B

Bart Kluskens

The game is awesome. With patches it must be even better.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The game chugs. I’m 100% positive Tequila Works are great artists but have no clue how to code their own games.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It's gorgeous and serene. Like BotW, but with more puzzles, and less combat. People overstated the performance issues quite a bit. Ocassional frame drops, but I've not noticed anything as bad as detractors were saying. :)

And another patch? Just gets better.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

It's a really bad port
But if you have a PS4 and play station Plus it's free right now

C

Chad Bankston

Nope
All reviews say it's the worst port

And no patch will fix how broken the game is

F

Frank Ayers

Yeah I heard it was a bad port to the Switch with some major frame rate issues. I just got it on PS Plus for free. I'll get around to it someday. Too much to play at the moment. Bayonetta 1&2 will keep me busy for a little. Still gotta beat Odyssey and BOTW as well :/

M

Matti Moilanen

It's free on PS4 for PSN+ users. I snatched it up, been wanting to play Rime!!!

M

Marco Maltese

I stopped playing after the 1st chapter when I heard they were working on a major patch. Looking forward to it. But now. When will I play it since I recently got Mario rabbids and both bayonettas lol my backlog is building!

L

Lindsey Gossett Watkins

I just got it for free on PlayStation with my PlayStation plus subscription. I love it.

M

Martin Garcia

I hated that game.

R

Rashad Moore

Its free on PS4. Snatched it up and I am really enjoying it.

The Switch version is apparently garbage though.

D

Daniel Esh

If you have a PS4 it’s free this month with PSN.

J

James Buckley

I just got it on PS (free game of the month). It's kinda cool, but no Zelda. Not sure I'd pay money for it if I could play BotW instead.

S

Spencer Gibson

It's free on PS4 right now. Drops frames all over the place.

H

Hector Ronas

Bought it for 15 at target

J

James Peck

ppl saying this is worst port is wrong worst port is troll & I but this is a close 2nd lol not worth getting i canceled my pre order on it while ago

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom