Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you guys think Moira and Brigitte will be the new support meta? They're a...

• Thread starter Tilton Jamalle Anderson
  • Start date
T

Tilton Jamalle Anderson

Do you guys think Moira and Brigitte will be the new support meta? They're a legitimate counter to all flankers.

B

Brandon Larren

Idk about Bigtits but Moira isn't a counter. There are some Genji players who'll kill her in under a second

G

Greg Schoenhardt

They have the best way of defending themselves since most of your team ignores protecting support heroes anyways

B

Brandon Ko

I think one of them+another healer would be good to keep flank off. I am going to be so safe when I play mercy and Bridgette protects meee ee

K

Kai Turner

No.
Brigitte isn't even a DPS secondary. Her flail autos are probably the worst part of her kit.

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

Moira does not counter tracer and people who think they counter me by using moira (or Winston for that matter) make me laugh

J

Justin Rodriguez

I wouldn’t run Moira/Brigitte because they counter flankers, but mainly in a deathball style comp with Brigitte just being interchangeable with Lucio depending how you wanna approach the enemy and what their comp and the map you might be on. Rushing a triple tank line up onto a point B 2CP map with Moira’s AOE healing and Brigitte’s Rally seems hella good in theory.

M

Mihnea Gogu

N

D

Daniel Oh

Bridgett has anti-dive abilities and instant CC also heal and armor. She got everything from every class

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Brigitte is good for a high dps number comp

Whereas Moira is best for a multi tank comp

Together?
Maybe good for a multi tank comp, but nothing else

D

Drew Franko

Lucio moria are your support duo you throw Brigitte in as off tank type of pos in a triple tank set up.... add two tanks and reaper than points like horizon A is an easy capture

P

Paul Trubiano

With Zenyatta still arguably the most powerful character in the game and with dive still crazy strong you probably won’t see that happen. I also don’t think you’ll see one meta strategy dominate.

I think the Sombra changes, and new hero open up opportunity for some new meta comps that aren’t dive. Which is really exciting, unless we just learn really quickly dive is still definitively better.

There could be some good team compositions that come from the recent changes but hard to say till people actually start playing her in ladder.

T

Trevor Ford

I like that she counters dive. Watching her flail stop a Winston mid jump is practically orgasmic

T

Trevor Ford

I feel like on Defense, most maps it’d be like Orissa/Rein, D.Va, Brigitte, Moira, Lucio/Zen, and DPS depending on map

S

Sebastien Roy

Brigitte can 1shot Tracer if she stuns her.

A

Aries Viera

It is and has always been comp dependent. Moira has great healing potential in FAST, SHORT engagements when get team is clumped together.

If you have a team comp with a genji tracer Sombra dva she probably isn't the healer for the job....

Context matters.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom