Contact advertising [email protected]

Diamond and up: *enemy gets a good kill on you* they did a nice job dang they got me...

T

Ted Clermont

Diamond and up:
*enemy gets a good kill on you* they did a nice job dang they got me good lol

Below diamond:
*enemy gets a good kill on you* nah bruh lemme chase this bitch down and teabag them fcking scrub bitch get rekt

C

Calum Stewart

This is so true

A

An'Shawn Blair

I mean if they are in my vicinity imma target at times

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

below gold
*enemy get a good kill on you*
GG HEALERS ARE NOOBS NEVER HEAL ME

T

Trevor Villamor

I was playing Ilios last night and hooked the enemy roadhog in the hole 8 times. He had it out for me for sure. Haha. I loved it though.

D

Dan Wells

People teabag tons in GM because most people there seem to know eachother

C

Cody Rock

So many times I get crushed by some nasty flick or ridiculous blinking tracers and I'll always say how ridiculous that kill was.

No shame when someone just goes crazy on me. I respect skill.

A

Aaron Icardi

This is not true lol. Ppl are also salty and triggered 24/7 in Diamond and above. This is just how the gaming community is. In all games.

L

Luke Schirmer

I would say this is true maybe from master and up

S

Sandy Zheng

Always target widow if you play widow. If they kill you, then kill them and teabag the fucker. If they suck you shoot them til they shit their pants as soon as they see you and teach them that widow is MY waifu and nobody uses MY waifu MUAHAHHAAHHAHAAHH

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

If they tbag me i round up a posse on their bitch ass

L

Luis Miguel Roman

Preach brother...

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

Lol I think my Battlefield 2 days prepared me for those times I get my shit pushed in. Sometimes you just have to recognize when someone has your number and hope you can redeem yourself by at least getting one or two back. Best way to sum it up:

Ajax: "I hear you grow back body parts now Wade. When I'm done, parts will have to grow back you."

Deadpool: "Good one............yep, that was a good one."

H

Harper Blake Rosati

This is the most accurate shit. I played a round of QP with this kid ranked bronze and he tried flanking me (Widow) as reaper. I shot him in the face and waved cause that was hilarious. He went doomfist and solo-ulted me and teabagged me. Proceeds to ask in local how his ‘nuts tasted’. So I made fun of him for solo-ulting a sniper. Said I was mad... then... we’ll actually there’s a video.

L

Luke Garside

Me - How'd I die?
Bad positioning? Missplayed? Lack of Mechanical Skill? Misused abilities?

I always reflect on the death to avoid it occurring again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom