Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Deimos Server - Ragnarok Map - UK PLAYERS ONLY 40 players already signed up!...

• Thread starter Ben van Rensburg
  • Start date
B

Ben van Rensburg

Deimos Server - Ragnarok Map - UK PLAYERS ONLY

40 players already signed up!

Deimos is a 24/7 UK only Nitrado server. There are no rules in-game, if someone kills your passive then strike back or build up your defenses, all I ask is that you check our sub-reddit out (located at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) and post or join our Discord (
) I'm keen to get a community going and I feel an active reddit page and Discord to discuss the server is a good start.

Requirements:

You must be based in the UK.
You must subscribe to the subreddit OR join the Discord chat

Settings:

We will make all settings public knowledge and they won't change on a whim.

3x Harvest
5x Tame
2.5x XP
8x Breeding Maturation
.4 Mating Interval
.7 stamina drain
.4 Food drain
.7 water drain
.85 dino character food drain.
Maximum decompose time.
Damage numbers appear.
No map marker and No cross-hair.
No downloads at all.
All other settings standard.
Admins:

We want to play the game just as everyone else does, attack us if you fancy. You will not get banned for attacking admin/mods, think of us as any other normal tribe, we don't spawn items in and we don't get a head start on you, everyone starts equally. The only time admin commands will be used will be for the occasional Dino Wipe and Community Events which will be discussed with the server population beforehand and Admin Logging will always be enabled to allow transparency.

Deimos was a dedicated server I ran for close to 4 months earlier this year, only closing due to the dedicated wipes thanks to some bad updates, I think that 40 players returning shows that it was well run, I'm hoping with the Nitrado back ups and speed that we will have an even better experience this time round!

How to join:

Leave a message here with your gamertag and tribe name. Alternatively, you can shoot me a private message.
you will be sent the password.
Please subscribe to the Subreddit or Discord and try to check up on it every now and then, all setting changes will be discussed here, if you are against something and you are not on the subreddit then do not moan about it afterwards

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom