Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Definitely preordering DSouls for this price! Who else is picking this one up for this...

F

Fer Palom

Definitely preordering DSouls for this price! Who else is picking this one up for this price?! ‍♂

C

Christian Lopez

Not buying it on the switch due to im afraid ill end up breaking it lol

N

Nicholas Andrew Frayser

It was a day one preorder for me, and I never played Dark Souls before. Wish me luck.

J

Joey Minatta

Thinking about it. I'll need something to play now that I'm about done with BOTW

J

James Page

Everybody who has prime and is buying it?

D

Dennis Fuertes

Hmmmmmmm?????

A

Adam Chance

When is the release date?

A

AJ Alvarado

It’s cheap due to them knowing you are gonna need a new switch after. Lol

D

Dennis Davenport

Casey Boblit

M

Marc DiCianni

I'm going through best buy with my gamer's club thing. Same cost I think.

S

Spencer Tinnin

I am! I played part of it on my computer, but I want to play it on something meant for gaming. I've been playing it on a 3 year old mac air, so it doesn't look too good XD

D

Dylan Ø Aomizuchi

These games themselves aren’t hard, it’s the learning curve that’s hard. Amazing games if you’re willing to learn the mechanics. The biggest thing is YOU ARE GOING TO DIE .....lol ..... a lot. But don’t let that push you away. Once you learn attack patterns of enemies and you start slaying bosses left and right you won’t be able to put it down. 10/10 would recommend.

E

Eddy Nguyen

How many can play Co op in one game and can people just join at random to do battle and can they be any level?

J

Jamie Andrew Hull

Base have it cheaper

B

Brett Watson

Are you just realizing this? Best Buy does the same thing but alll the time.

M

Mark Wilkinson

Any game you pre-order through Amazon Prime takes 20% off. The more you know... I guess.

F

Freddy Giumenta

Just pre ordered it

J

Julio Abraham Jr.

That price is exclusive for Prime members.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom