Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Damn I still can't trust lol #Arkfamily what's wrong with me lol

M

Michael Green

Damn I still can't trust lol #Arkfamily what's wrong with me lol

J

John Davis

If you can't trust don't recruit, otherwise use the admins, ranks etc so you don't lose your good stuff.

M

Michael Green

Lol

M

Mike Hill

DTA

B

Bobby Tate

These hoes ain't loyal lmao

J

Joseph Seelow

I know! I tried trusting people too and inviting them, my tribe has been insided and fucked over so many times i dont even like playing anymore lol

T

Trey Warde

I feel like there is a great joke in comparing this to a woman/nice guy situation.

You recruiters only recruit assholes! And when you do recruit a nice guy, you end up insiding them!

J

Joseph Seelow

Not true for everyone

J

John Davis

I'm lucky i have many trusty people, we all trust eeach other, because no matter what good shit we all gonna benefit from it long term. Theres nothing we won't all eventually get and achieve as a team.

H

Hassan ElChami

Lol I can only trust my brother and my cousin because who else can u trust in ark a 3 man tribe is enough to become alpha maybe more

M

Michael Green

For me as leader its just certain ideas or certain comments you can't make not because you ideas are not valued but because you sound like you tryna prefab or start your own tribe from within a tribe it's crazy mane I like my members but I don't trust no one in ark

J

John Davis

I've always been a leader of sorts whether its a leader or a soldier. I was taken in by a tribe who respected me, i grinded hard and never touched anyones stuff. These people been together years, but now i'm one of them and fully trust. Yoiu need to trust people to a point.

M

McKenzie Clements

I have a hard time trusting people irl, let alone in Ark. I was super lucky to meet all the people I roll with. We've played together for years.

J

Jessica Renee Church

Just make a sub tribe for your recruits until you trust them

J

Jack SilverBurn

Im trustable. Im honorable thats way

D

Deon Cremer

Are you on official or boosted?

T

Tyga Hailee

Idk when I'm in a tribe I like building my own house n collect my own mats n stuff so I can be independent and not bother my tribe too much ... lol

J

Jeff Pelaggi

You know u can trust me brotha.

J

Jorge J Valentin

Your gonna be like that until you understand tribe rankings and suchs. And still some times its just a thing of luck. Just make sure you feel comfortable with the person you aré recruting

N

Nancy Dolly Cordero

Michael inbox me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom